Subject: Incomplete Shipment
From: Michael Wagner <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: cmwmomof6 <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2023 18:36:42 -0400

Dear Folks at Designerliving,

My wife and I bought your Madison Park Beckett Queen bed from
Wayfair on 10/02/2021 but, due to difficulties with various
contractors our construction project did not get finished until
recently.  We were shocked to see that our bed has no side rails
or hardware kit, just headboard, footboard, center support
legs and box spring support slats.

We realize that a year-and-a-half is quite a gap in
communication, but we are hoping that you might hear our
plea for help and send us a pair of queen side rails and a
hardware kit so we can assemble our bed and place it on
the new rug in the new room!  We have absolutely no clue how
the manufacturer could have erred in such a way, sending
an incomplete order; the other components seem to be of
respectable quality, though.

Please let us know if you are able to help.  We got the
natural color bed.  Thanks so much.

Respectfully,
Michael and Christine Wagner
42 Chestnut Street
Phoenix, NY  13135

Chris' e-mail: [email-masked]