Subject: re: Looking for a Preferred Furniture Store for the Veteran Community of Dallas
From: Leslie Huckabay <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2023 07:20:46 -0700

Good Morning/Afternoon.

I'm a partnership coordinator for VeteranLife and MyBaseGuide.
We have been supporting active duty Military members & their families for
over 60 years through digital and print resources across the US. Over the
years we saw a widening communication and support gap between active duty,
civilian life, and retirement.

Did you know Dallas TX. is one of the top cities for retired active duty?
VeteranLife.com is proudly dedicated to filling this gap and connecting the
dots for active duty personnel as they transition to civilian life and or
retirement!

I'm looking for a handful of businesses in and near Dallas to partner with.
Is this something you'd be interested in talking about?

Let me know!

Leslie Huckabay
Military Partnership Coordinator
Cell: 615-709-0946
Click Here To Learn More! <https://youtu.be/31gIL_tvLic>

If you'd like me to stop sending you emails, please click here
<https://jumpcrewmbg.orcallisto.com/api/mailings/unsubscribe/PMRGSZBCHI2DQNBUGA3CYITPOJTSEORCGVTDEZBQG4ZTGLLGHBTGILJUGNSGGLJYGYYDKLLEGE3GIYJSMU3WEZLGGQRCYITWMVZHG2LPNYRDUIRUEIWCE43JM4RDUISKGNIUORDFGBVG4ZDFNY4WE4JXMZAV6NDEIJSXGRKVINKWQ52DJF5HO4CPOZLE42RQOFRT2IT5>