Subject: RE: Customer added a note to Order Number D23419057D
From: Edith Rios <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], JLA Customer Service <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2023 15:29:28 -0700

We will reach out to the customer to assist.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Edith Rios

Senior Customer Service Lead

[email-masked]

*From:* Customer Service [email-masked] [mailto:
[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Wednesday, April 19, 2023 1:49 PM
*To:* JLA Customer Service
*Subject:* Fwd: Customer added a note to Order Number D23419057D

Hello EP team, we received this request through our Designer Living email.
Can someone please contact the customer?

Thank you!

Trisha

Designer Living Customer Service

1-888-879-8790

[email-masked] <[email-masked]>*

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Apr 19, 2023 at 12:21 PM
Subject: Customer added a note to Order Number D23419057D
To: <[email-masked]>

CS team,

Customer submitted an order notes in order D23419057D on
2023-04-19T19:16:56.2470000:

no message except that the control is suposed to have preheat and sleep
mode.