Subject: RESPONSE REQUIRED - Assistance - Amazon Order # 112-3878086-5233033/ PO # Xh5dXM63t
From: Helita Dewitt <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2023 09:46:44 -0700

Hello Jennifer-

Thank you for contacting JLA Home.  We are sorry to hear of the issues with
the Madison Park Martin Oval Surfboard Tufted Cocktail Ottoman you
purchased at Amazon.

Can you please provide a photo of the area you are encountering with this
ottoman?  Thank you.

Best Regards,

Helita

Ecommerce Support Team Supervisor

[email-masked]

*From:* Customer Service [email-masked] [mailto:
[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Friday, April 14, 2023 3:28 PM
*To:* JLA Customer Service
*Subject:* Fwd: Assistance

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: *Jennifer Woodson* <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Apr 14, 2023 at 10:06 AM
Subject: Assistance
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

I purchased the item below from Amazon.com.  The company recommends
contacting you with issues related to the product.  We have enjoyed the
ottoman since purchase in October.  Last weekend we recognized the top of
one of the tufted buttons had separated. We located the top on the floor,
but the fabric is missing.  Is it possible to purchase a replacement button
or fabric to cover the missing portion?

Madison Park Martin Oval Surfboard Tufted Cocktail Ottoman Soft Fabric, All
Foam, Wood Frame Modern Coffee Table Living Room Lounge Furniture, Blue,
48"W x 27.5"D x 18"H

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
<https://go.onelink.me/107872968?pid=InProduct&c=Global_Internal_YGrowth_AndroidEmailSig__AndroidUsers&af_wl=ym&af_sub1=Internal&af_sub2=Global_YGrowth&af_sub3=EmailSignature>