Subject: RE: Want to join our podcast?
From: Daniel Budai <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2023 14:59:49 +0000

Hey there!

This is just a friendly reminder.

Fancy joining our podcast
[https://trail.budaimedia.info/api/t/c/usr_oTKG5oAn7DukBWGra/tsk_Gdq5su2dszeCvgFhX/enc_U2FsdGVkX1840fGYQfg0YX9asEsrkcIXdn5IOOJylbS5b7HAtzlihw2yjOGwUsZn4jYHKTG1ufngbooNBtNZzg==]
to talk about your US-based fashion business?

If yes, click here to schedule a quick intro call with us.
[https://trail.budaimedia.info/api/t/c/usr_oTKG5oAn7DukBWGra/tsk_Gdq5su2dszeCvgFhX/enc_U2FsdGVkX1-PI9fsx_-cEl0htMduoweDnmobg6j3qp-J21EKFKQguTIePivec-9Ts2HSokuoRtD7ffyBCC931w==]

IMPORTANT: Attending the podcast is free of charge, the only requirement for
joining the podcast is for you guys to jump on an email health check call with
us before the podcast.

In this call, we would go through your current email marketing in Klaviyo and
offer suggestions.

You are welcome to implement our recommendations yourself after this call if you
choose to.

Best,

Dan

logo
[https://trail.budaimedia.info/api/track/open/usr_oTKG5oAn7DukBWGra/tsk_Gdq5su2dszeCvgFhX]