Subject: 3D Visualization & Modeling
From: Dmitry Polyakov <[email-masked]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2023 12:53:34 +0300

Hi, hope you are having a nice day!

I am Dmitry, 3D Visualization Artist & 3D Modeler, and I just wonder if
your team is interested in such kind of service.

I can make any interior or exterior rendering look great and absolutely
photo realistic. Your customer will be thrilled if you choose my service
for the presentation.

So please provide me your project details if only I may be helpful for
reaching your goals, and I will give you reasonable and accurate prices, as
well as terms. I guarantee that the work will be done in time.

I am absolutely sure that we will find a way to reach an agreement!

You can see my portfolio on my website (see below).

Kind regards

Dmitry Poliakov

3D Visualization & 3D Modeling  *http://3dpoliakov.com/
<http://3dpoliakov.com/>*

<https://www.instagram.com/3dpolyakov/>
<https://twitter.com/DmitryPolyakov3>