Subject: Regarding guest Posting on Beautifullhouse
From: Beautiful House <[email-masked]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2023 13:33:14 +0530

Hi,

I hope you are doing great,

I am a marketing intern at https://www.beautifullhouse.com/. Our company
can help you get your website taken to Google's Top Page, Do you have or
want your site to increase traffic organically through building links/guest
posting?

Let me know if you are into building quality backlinks and guest posting as
this would be a good one for you. Ping me then.

You just have to provide us with a well-written and 100% plagiarism-free
article containing links you want to rank, We will publish it on our
website.
I would like to bring your notice that we are accepting paid guest posts (
without tags) on our blog  at a price:

Guest Post: Pricing

Guest Post for $70,

Link Insertion for $60,

Payment Method via PayPal

Let me know if you are interested in this so we can proceed further.

*Thanks and Regards*