Subject: Slater (Ampla) // Designer Living Team (Designer Living)
From: Slater Lazar <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2023 11:54:47 -0700

Hi Designer Living Team,

Homegoods & Furniture brands have been leveraging our solution to meet the
demands of an increasingly price-conscious group of consumers.

Ampla
<https://groove.getampla.com/url/A7DHf6QmIdBGWwzvj0fb3RugLiY/aHR0cHM6Ly9jb250ZW50LmdldGFtcGxhLmNvbS9odWJmcy9RNCUyME9uZSUyMFBhZ2Vycy9BbXBsYV9TYWxlcy1PbmUtUGFnZXJfUTRfMjAyMi5wZGYjZ3Jvb3Zlc3VtOjIzNjY2Nzc1>
provides a modern capital solution (similar to a traditional line of
credit) tailored explicitly for consumer brands. We provide scalable
capital at a fraction of the cost to companies similar to Designer Living
than any other lender in our industry.

Do you have any availability Next Monday or Next Tuesday for a call?

Sincerely,
Slater

Slater Lazar

Business Development

Connect with me!
<https://groove.getampla.com/url/A7DHf6QmIdBGWwzvj0fb3RugLiY/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cubGlua2VkaW4uY29tL2luL3NsYXRlcmxhemFyLyNncm9vdmVzdW06NTI5MDUwMzc5>

Book a time with me!
<https://groove.getampla.com/url/A7DHf6QmIdBGWwzvj0fb3RugLiY/aHR0cHM6Ly9nZXRhbXBsYS5jaGlsaXBpcGVyLmNvbS9ib29rL2dyYXlzb25zLXF1ZXVlP2lkPSU3QiU3QmVtYWlsJTdEJTdEJmJ5PVNsYXRlci1MYXphciNncm9vdmVzdW06LTc3MTY4MTU=>

Phone: (310) 616-6760

Click here
<https://app.grooveapp.com/unsubscribe/A7DHf6QmIdBGWwzvj0fb3RugLiY> to
unsubscribe