Subject: RE: Wrong Item Recieved. Customer: Maria Elena Jimenez, REF# 108806288032443
From: Latesia Lee <[email-masked]>
To: Kristal Groover <[email-masked]>, Steven Adams <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2023 13:41:26 -0400

Kristal –

Please note that Walmart customers are automatically refunded once the
return reaches the warehouse. The customer was refund for item # CS10-1291.

*Thank You,*

*Latesia Lee*

Customer Service Rep.

[email-masked]

*From:* Kristal Groover [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Friday, March 17, 2023 1:35 PM
*To:* Steven Adams; [email-masked]; Latesia Lee
*Subject:* Re: Wrong Item Recieved. Customer: Maria Elena Jimenez, REF#
108806288032443

Latesia -

Was the customer refunded for the Walmart item MS5244409622-07 or the JLA
item CS10-1291?

Also, I am trying to understand how a refund was issued  before the item
was received by the warehouse.

Thanks,

Kristal

On Fri, Mar 17, 2023 at 1:31 PM Steven Adams <[email-masked]> wrote:

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: *Customer Service [email-masked] <[email-masked]>* <
[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Mar 17, 2023 at 10:27 AM
Subject: Re: Wrong Item Recieved. Customer: Maria Elena Jimenez, REF#
108806288032443
To: Steven Adams <[email-masked]>

Hi Steven,

Please proceed. This customer has been refunded.

Thank you,

Latesia

Designer Living

On Fri, Mar 17, 2023 at 9:37 AM Steven Adams <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Good Morning,

We just received a customer return from the following customer. The item
that we received does not match what is attached to the RA#. CS10-1291 is
on RA# and MS5244409622-07 is what we received.  Can we get an RA# created
for the item that we received so that this can be processed? Please advise
how you would like us to proceed with this return.

Please see attached photo for return label.

Thank You

-- 

*Thank You,*

*Steven Adams*

*Reworks Clerk*

*OA Logistics SV2*

*550 Northport Pkwy*

*Port Wentworth, GA 31407*

*912-373-7778 Ext 3845*

-- 

*Steven Adams*

*Reworks Clerk*

*550 Northport Pkwy*

*Port Wentworth, GA 31407*

*912-373-7778 Ext 3845*