Subject: $500 free traffic first month - Try the next new big shopping revolution!
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2023 10:14:28 +0000

Hi Designer Living,

We have finally launched Price Comparison in our popular shopping platforms
klarna.com/us and in the Klarna App.

We are right now serving more than 35 million monthly shoppers with great
products and deals from thousands of retailers and the sales to our retail
partners have already exploded.

And now, only for a limited time, *We're offering a free trial of our
Klarna Search service! *

This free trial contains a *30-day free listing *on Klarna Search if you
sign up before the 1st of April 2023.

This is a unique opportunity for you to promote your products on our
popular shopping platform and reach more potential customers without any
upfront costs.

*So why wait?*
Sign up for your free trial of Klarna Search today and start counting
orders! Please reply to this email to start your free trial and get more
information on how you get started.

Best Regards,

Maria Gregersen

Client Manager

CSS Merchant Operations

+45 2647 3634

PriceRunner

Klarna Bank, filial by Klarna Bank AB