Subject: Want to join our podcast?
From: Daniel Budai <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 16:17:09 +0000

Hi there!

Daniel from Budai Media
[https://trail.budaimedia.info/api/t/c/usr_oTKG5oAn7DukBWGra/tsk_mkzrftaAd8sPZh95Y/enc_U2FsdGVkX1_LYx7dUPsD70SeY4xSg1MjzJ_unP7WdDVyCMF_KoMx3LgKn_T2Lt0k]
here (an ecommerce retention marketing company).

Love your brand.

We run a weekly small ecommerce business Podcast
[https://trail.budaimedia.info/api/t/c/usr_oTKG5oAn7DukBWGra/tsk_mkzrftaAd8sPZh95Y/enc_U2FsdGVkX19GnILPN29DXriSHEXcxq6DprXc0bvGh1NSrvAzGN7TBDBkV2oDWFKXgUCipeCU5VR2AKfAPWpUIQ==]
for our audience of eCommerce business owners and marketers, and I'd love to
have you join us as an expert guest on the upcoming episode!

The topic is "How to Launch And Run A Successful Ecommerce Business". 

We promote each show to our audience of:

 * 1,000-2,000 monthly podcast listeners and Youtube viewers

 * 1,000+ Facebook group members

 * 4,000+ Linkedin followers

 * 2,000+ newsletter subscribers

I know our audience will also benefit from your expertise!

IMPORTANT: Attending the podcast is free of charge, the only requirement for
joining the podcast is for you guys to jump on an email health check call with
us before the podcast.

In this call, we would go through your current email marketing in Klaviyo and
offer suggestions.

You are welcome to implement our recommendations yourself after this call if you
choose to.

In addition, we'll give you $10,000 free credits for you to send SMS campaigns
via Recart to your audience as a thank-you for participating. 

Let me know if you're interested in joining us on the show and we can talk
specifics!

Cheers,

Daniel

P.S. Click here to schedule a quick intro call with us.
[https://trail.budaimedia.info/api/t/c/usr_oTKG5oAn7DukBWGra/tsk_mkzrftaAd8sPZh95Y/enc_U2FsdGVkX1_WmkVOnN7u-k8q8tbdHuJHXDkNyokZkJ-HqDQ5Dmi9w1an-vc_9mZ6s_bt3ZTil5MSQN3eba8Q3A==]

logo
[https://trail.budaimedia.info/api/track/open/usr_oTKG5oAn7DukBWGra/tsk_mkzrftaAd8sPZh95Y]