Subject: RE: *** Message from Corporate office-PTO carry over policy***
From: Jessica Jeng <[email-masked]>
To: Jessica Jeng <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], Sheremy Lee <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2023 11:37:01 -0800
List-Id: <all.designerliving.com>

Dear JLA US & Canada Employees:

We would like to remind you that, starting in the new fiscal year (
*7/1/2023*), the PTO hours that an employee may carry over to the next
fiscal year will be *maximum of 80 hours(10 days)*. This  policy requires
employees to use down their accumulated PTO balances to no more than 80
hours by the new fiscal year (7/1/2023).   This policy applies to all US &
Canada employees who are eligible for PTO benefits.  The calculation of
accrued PTO based on years of employment remains no change.

You are being notified of this PTO carryover policy now so you have time to
plan how you like to use the accrued PTO and bring down your accrued PTO
less than 80 by 7/1/2023.  Should you have any questions, please consult
your local HR.  Thanks

*To all supervisors/managers*:

This is a mandatory company policy and you are responsible to work with
each of your subordinates to ensure they use their time off appropriately
 and that their PTO balances are no higher than 80 hours on July 1, 2023.
Thanks for your attention.

Regards,

*Jessica Jeng*

Corporate Controller

E & E Co. LTD dba JLA Home

[email-masked]