Subject: Wholesale Beach Towels | Peshtemal Order
From: Grano Beach Towels <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2023 09:33:30 -0500

Hello,

We reviewed your site and thought we could work together. We are a Turkish
towels/Peshtemal producer and we would like to meet and work with you.

You can find the catalog attached. If you want to order a product from
outside the catalog, it is enough for us to send a photo. We can produce.

We are a wholesaler company based in Istanbul. We have sales, business
development, design and production departments. Our production department
is in Denizli. We are currently sending Turkish towels to almost every
country in the world.

Our products are 100% cotton and they have been approved by recognized
organization Oeko-Tex.

Our aim is not to make a lot of money, but to establish the right
relationships and make a sustainable business partnership. Reputation is
the most important thing in trade now, money comes much later.

Our website: www.granoworks.com
<https://infogranoworkscom-dot-mmmetrics.appspot.com/em_lQ4ZxUGLwtGRwzjE2KCH?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.granoworks.com%2F&key=2dacce8e130e131a1205a048f77fb0b07a8592f3>

Kind Regards,