Subject: Business introduction - Manufacturer & Exporter - Aspinwall and Company Limited
From: "EKM Jyothiraj.S" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2023 14:40:31 +0530

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is a brief introduction to propose supply of Coir (Cocos) Door Mats 
and related products by our company based in South India. If you are not 
involved in purchase of such products, we would appreciate if you could 
kindly forward our mail to the concerned department / person in your 
organization. If you do not wish to receive such mail, kindly let us 
know by reply and we will take you off our mailing list 24 hours 
following receipt. Apologies in advance if this has reached you in error.

Our organization – Aspinwall and Company Ltd., was founded by the 
legendary Englishman and trader John Hutchinson Aspinwall in 1867, in 
Cochin, India. Originally part of the East India Company and now owned 
and managed by the Erstwhile Travancore Royal Family after the English 
divested their holdings in 1971. Aspinwall has been in continuous 
business operations for over 150 years and maintains the highest 
tradition of ethical business practices. More information on our Company 
and products are available at our website(s) – 
http://www.aspinwall-coir.com/ and http://www.aspinwall.in/

You may note that we have a marketing office in The Netherlands and a 
partner company in the United States to promote and handle supply 
logistics. Products can be supplied through our marketing office in EU, 
our logistics partner organizations or directly in container load 
quantities from the seaport in Cochin, India.

Our manufacturing facility is ISO-9001:2015, SA 8000:2014 and SEDEX 4 
Pillar certified. We offer all types of natural fiber-based products 
ranging from Cocos, Jute, Sisal, Cotton, Natural Rubber, etc., both in 
handmade and machine-made forms. We supply products to many leading 
large retail chains in Europe and the United States and look to develop 
lasting associations based on quality products and reliability of supply.

We will be delighted to hear of your interest and look forward to 
establishing a beneficial relationship.

Very truly yours,

*-----------------------------------------------------------------*
*Jyothiraj.S*
*Aspinwall and****Company****Ltd*
Subramaniam Road, W/Island, Cochin – 682 003.
Tel    : +91 - 484 - 272 5400
Fax :  +91 - 484 - 234 3400
Mob   : +91 81119 91093
eMail : jyothiraj.s <mailto:[email-masked]>@aspinwall.in 
<mailto:[email-masked]>*
*Web : www.aspinwall.in <http://www.aspinwall.in/>
*-----------------------------------------------------------------*
*/"Realising your Aspirations"/*