Subject: Has My Designer Living​ Return Processed Yet?
From: Megan Timmerman <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2023 14:38:21 -0800

Good Afternoon,

I work with brands such as Armen Living, Nourison, Linon and TOV to help
them process returns in a more sustainable and cost-effective manner. I am
reaching out to discuss how Rush ReCommerce can help your business.

Rush ReCommerce is a returns solution specifically designed for ecommerce
home goods brands. Our network of recommerce centers and open-box
marketplace have already helped over 175 companies recover significant
value from their returns while reducing costs and keeping products out of
landfills. I am confident that Rush ReCommerce can help you increase
overall revenue and add dollars to your bottom line. I'd love to discuss
how with you further this week.
Please let me know if you're interested in learning more about Rush
ReCommerce.

Sincerely,

*Megan Timmerman*
*Business Development*
WWW.RUSHRECOMMERCE.COM
<https://t.sidekickopen71.com/Ctc/2M+23284/d12F3z04/Jk82-6q7W5BW0B06lZ3ktW4Q_n8Z3GN6C7W38G6FV4RpLm1VMrTH39ghGCwW6Zzc1916VYmcW67cGgH28MRPyW4fgdlF5pchcjW3JQyxr5CqtHHV9v5ws67dRF3W3Tr69f5tgdgmW1qB_0j5gMNnRW5FLYH85RrbVxW5v3xhN8HDsV_N4knskGX0v1FW5-90QL4Db-r6VGcBPK5SxSTbW4TmN9V1GyycgW3n8vhs2l-TccW55ymtg37_8kvf6xSsj804>