Subject: Offering Guest Blogging on Technology Dominator
From: technology dominator <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 12:59:25 +0530

Hi There,

Good day,

I hope you are doing well,

 I will keep this short and simple,

Firstly, I would like to introduce myself; I am the Marketing Manager at
https://www.technologydominator.com/ .

I guess you require guest blogs to improve your website rankings.

Today I am here to introduce our guest blogging service. You just have to
provide us well a written and 100% plagiarism-free article containing links
you want to rank; We will publish it on our
https://www.technologydominator.com/  website.

Website Details: Site Name:  https://www.technologydominator.com/

Sample Post:
https://www.technologydominator.com/technewztop-app-download-technewztop-com-app-review/

Pricings:
Guest Post price: $100
Link Insertion Price: $70
 CBD Price: $150

 Mode of Payment: PayPal
Let me know if you are interested in this kind of service.
 Best Regards,
 Team Dominator