Subject: PriceRunner launches price comparison in the US with Klarna
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2023 05:34:06 -0800

Hi Designer Living,

I am excited to announce that Europe's leading Price Comparison Shopping
Service, PriceRunner, launches Price Comparison in the US together with
Klarna.

This launch brings a brand-new shopping experience to millions of American
shoppers, giving them access to millions of products across discovery,
search, price comparison and much more on Klarna.com/us and in the Klarna
App.

Klarna Search is the name and it's a new way for shoppers to discover,
compare and purchase products online, making the process seamless and easy.

With Klarna Search, you can list your products in front of millions of
shoppers, increasing your chances of attracting high-converting traffic to
your website.

And now, only for a limited time, *We're offering a free trial of our
Klarna Search service! *

This free trial contains a *30-day free listing *on Klarna Search if you
sign up before the 1st of March 2023

Integrating with Klarna Search is easy and simple.

Please reply to this email to start your free trial and get more
information on how you get started.

Best Regards,

Maria Gregersen

Client Manager

CSS Merchant Operations

+45 2647 3634

PriceRunner

Klarna Bank, filial by Klarna Bank AB