Subject: Looking for carpenter job opportunities
From: Sameera Ramanayaka <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2023 10:36:06 +0530

Hi i am srimal from srilanka. I am a carpenter 40 years old looking for job
carpentery industry. I have 18 years of experience machinery and hand made.
I was work in Maldives  year ago as a  finishing carpenter. And also I got
experience in Dubai ideal design company as carpenter. I have running may
own business but with the situation in srilanka i decided to find new job.
have NVQ level 4 for the  furniture craftsmanship   Specifically finishing
carpentry and door windows floors handrails,using tropical hardwood pantry
cupboard and furniture, wooden boats and furniture decoration and finishing
and spray painting pu and nc.
Also wood decking. Wood turning and wood carvings. have lots of experience.
Good act for communication english skills and mor 2 language . Please read
my cv attachment and
contact me with whatsapp
Give me a feedback 🙏
Thanks😊
Kind Regards
+94776137793 whatsapp massage.

[email-masked]