Subject: DESIGNER LIVING //D DESIGNER INVITES YOU TO ATTEND MIFF 2023
From: Mktg Team <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Wendy Ang <[email-masked]>, D Designer LK <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2023 14:41:30 +0800

Hi DESIGNER LIVING Team,

A very pleasant day to you.

I am writing this to invite you and your team to visit to our booth at 
MIFF (Malaysia International Furniture Fair) 2023 on 01-04 March 2023.

When you arrive, we'll have a tonne of great goods and collections ready 
for you. More than just hardwood and MDF products are possible; For 
instance, we can create weaving-related objects, which are quite 
infrequently produced in Malaysia. By the way, we'd bring upholstered 
stuff to the fairgrounds as well.

 From above statement, we could tell that our collection is more to 
complete this round.

I would like to know:
1. how many person of your team will come?
2. on which date you are visiting to MIFF?
3. Have you buy the flight ticket? If yes, please share to me the flight 
schedule.
4. what is the product you are looking to get from this exhibition?
5. Is this the first time you visit to MIFF? If yes, we could help to 
check if there is free hotel for you.
6. Admission is free for invited guests and visitors who pre-register 
before 15 February 2023. Please register the free admission by click on 
my signature image. Once done, please let me know.

-- 
If you require any further information, feel free to contact me.

Best Regard,
Fong (Mr.)
  [1]
The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient 
specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of 
this message with any third party, without a written consent of the 
sender. If you received this message by mistake, please inform sender

Links:
------
[1] 
https://miff.imasia-passport.com/en/user/register?destination=/en/my_tickets