Subject: Manufacturer & Supplier of electric heating blanket/warmer - Luanen China
From: Ruby Jia <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2023 12:22:56 +0800

Dear Friend,

This is Ruby of Luanen trading Co., Ltd in north China, Luanen supplies
electric heated blankets and warmers for home and travel from 2019, we
found your contact information from the website, hope you are interested in
our products.

All Luanen's products have CE certifications. For trial order,  we provide
low MOQ for items with standard sizes and produced designs, customized
logos can be added, you are appreciated to let us know if you need more
information about our products or company, we will reply as soon as
possible.

Looking forward to hearing from you earlier.

Thanks and regards,
-- 
Ms. Ruby Jia
Sales Manager

SHIJIAZHUANG LUANEN TRADING CO., LTD
Add: No. 88 Xisanzhuang Street, Shijiazhuang City, China
Tel: +86-156-30129981 (Whatsapp)
Email: [email-masked]
Web: w <https://luanen.en.alibaba.com/>ww.homeyblanket.com
Wechat: r15630129981 Skype: rubyjia6