Subject: RE: Big Launch - www.velaschandeliers.com
From: Ben Fletcher <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2023 11:49:39 -0800

Dear Account Manager,

My name is Ben Fletcher and I am calling from Velas LLC.

We are a few weeks, ~ 6 -8 weeks away from launching www.
*velaschandeliers.com* <http://www.velaschandeliers.com/> and we are
looking for quality brands who are interested in supplying our customers
with the best chandeliers.

Based on our research, we think your products would be a great addition to
our catalog and we would love to have you onboard for our big launch.

We are not looking for payment terms, we are just looking to build a solid
business relationship.

Can you tell me how we can go about applying for an account with 510 Design?

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you,

Ben Fletcher,

[email-masked],

855-207-9721.