Subject: Designerliving data erasure request - from Spencer Beckman - request: I2DREZW7
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2023 11:38:33 -0800

Hi Designerliving (designerliving.com),

I'm Spencer Beckman, and this is an automated message I am sending myself
using a privacy service I use called Mine. Mine helps anyone control their
privacy online.

I previously used your service, and I'm hereby asking you to erase all the
personal data you hold about me. By using Mine, it appears you hold
personal data about me from 2023 January 22.

My personal details are:
• Name: Spencer Beckman
• Email: [email-masked]

*For Companies from Mine:*
We understand that each company has its own DSR handling process, and we
will be happy to adjust to yours and help optimize your process.

Visit this page for more info.
<https://api.saymine.com/dsr1?existing=False&category=Lifestyle&experiment=True&actionId=I2DREZW7&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=dsr-form1&utm_content=designerliving.com>
Thank you for helping our user!

Thanks,
Spencer Beckman

Request ID: I2DREZW7