Subject: Amazon Reimbursements
From: Isaac Nicolalde <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2023 14:02:13 -0500

Hi Edmund,

I tried giving you a call and couldn't reach you. However, this is a
complete rundown of the value we bring to your business.

We're hoping to do a completely free audit of how much Amazon owes you,
with no credit card required, no commitment. I'm sure you already have a
system in place but I am certain we can do a better job, at a better rate.

We're an Amazon software partner that helps businesses with Amazon
Reimbursements. Seller Investigators can go back 18 months and see what
amazon owes you.  If you already have a provider, we'd love to beat their
rate.

Generally we get businesses upward of 1.5%-2% of their Amazon sales back.
We go after every single case, no matter how small. We even have a free
"Weights and Dimensions Alert" tool.

Again, you don't even need a credit card to get the audit. It's completely
free to see what we can find you and see if anything fell through the
cracks. If we find nothing, then at least you'll have peace of mind that
you're doing a great job of getting every single dollar Amazon owes you.

www.sellerinvestigators.com

Here's our Trustpilot
<https://www.trustpilot.com/review/sellerinvestigators.com>.

https://go.oncehub.com/IsaacNicolalde

I hope to talk to you soon,

--
Isaac Nicolalde
Business Development Representative
Carbon6 Technologies
 +1(332) 222-0715 <+13322322310>
 carbon6.io
 [email-masked]
 786 King Street West, Toronto, ON M5V 1N6
<https://goo.gl/maps/PSF7Q9BCWjn3d1QLA>
 Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/carbon6io>
| Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/carbon6io/>
| LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/company/carbon6-technologies/>