Subject: OUR NEW CUSHIONS COLLECTIONS / Pls pass to PURCHASE Dept
From: "Indian Textile Innovation" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 10:38:39 +0530

INDIAN TEXTILE INNOVATION

Manufacturer & Exporters of Home Textiles

Dtd :   30th  January  2023

 

To  :  M/S. DESIGNER LIVING ,  

                   U S A.

 

Dear  Purchasing Manager ,

We are pleased to introduced ourselves as a Manufacturer Exporters of all
type of  Home Textile products like Tablelinen, Kitchenlinen , Living room
linen & Bedlinen , Bags and Fabrics from Karur - South India. 

Please note that here we have enclosed our new CUSHIONS & SEAT CUSHIONS
collections in various designs for your kind perusal.

We request you to kindly have a look at these collections and give your
valuable comments & inquiries.

Looking forward to receive your valuable reply.

 

Thanks & Best Regards

Manohar  -  Managing Director

Indian Textile Innovation

# 22 A , Kulathupalayam Road ,

Puthu Kulathupalayam , Vengamedu ,

Karur - 639006 , INDIA.

Tel     :  0091 4324 220220

Mob  :  0091 9843420274

Email :   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]  

               <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

U R L  :   <http://www.indiantextileinnovation.com>
www.indiantextileinnovation.com