Subject: RE: Order D23112096
From: Melody Kwan <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2023 12:17:27 -0800

Hi Latesia,

This is not correct. PLEASE see detail carefully. I didn’t order WHITE
color, I ordered IVORY and received WHITE, shipping box PO number also
shows IVOYR item number and detail; so Helita asked to provide images then
she can send me prepaid shipping label to return the wrong color one.
Please send out prepaid label to return this item ASAP.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Melody Kwan*

E&E Co. Ltd / JLA Home

Direct: 510-9462321

*From:* Customer Service [email-masked] [mailto:
[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Tuesday, January 24, 2023 11:54 AM
*To:* Melody Kwan
*Subject:* Re: Order D23112096

Hello Melody,

Thank you for the pictures.

It appears that this is the item you ordered.

If you would like to return these items; please do so along with the rest
of the items you want to return.

Your Return Authorization number is: R231170487. Please put this number on
the packing slip that you return with your item and also on the outside of
the box. Please note that return shipping is your responsibility. While we
do understand this can be costly due to the girth/size of the item(s) you
are returning, we would like to let you know that we can supply a label to
you at our highly discounted FedEx rate and simply deduct the cost of that
label from your refund. Please let me know if this is an option you would
like and I will provide you a return label.

Sincerely,

Latesia

Customer Service Rep.

Designer Living

On Tue, Jan 24, 2023 at 1:47 PM Melody Kwan <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Helita,

See attached pictures, thanks.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Melody Kwan*

E&E Co. Ltd / JLA Home

Direct: 510-9462321

*From:* Customer Service [email-masked] [mailto:
[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Friday, January 20, 2023 8:00 AM
*To:* Melody Kwan
*Subject:* Re: Order D23112096

Hello Melody-

I just reviewed the return reasons for each item on your order.  It
appears you are only referring to  Item: MPS72-168 as being the wrong color
that was sent.  We will need photos of this (item/packing) in order to
determine if there was an error, and if a prepaid shipping label will be
provided for this item.

As for the other two items, since there was a decor preference and sizing
issues that did not meet your expectations; this would be a case of buyer's
remorse; therefore return shipping will be your responsibility for these
two items.  Thank you.

Helita

Designer Living Customer Service

1-888-879-8790

[email-masked]

*Picture*

*Product Name*

*Brand*

*Attributes*

*Sale Price*

*Qty To Return*

*Received Qty*

*Return Reason*

Marshmallow Bath Rug Collection
<https://www.designerliving.com/products/madison-park-signature/marshmallow-bath-rug-collection/b86/7908#!id/645768>

Size : 24x40"

Color : Ivory

Item No : MPS72-167

SKU : 675716809270

Madison Park Signature

$22.49

3

0

Other - Did Not Match Décor

items are lower than my expectation.

Marshmallow Bath Rug Collection
<https://www.designerliving.com/products/madison-park-signature/marshmallow-bath-rug-collection/b86/7908#!id/645769>

Size : 24x72"

Color : Ivory

Item No : MPS72-168

SKU : 675716809300

Madison Park Signature

$32.49

2

0

Other - Wrong Item Sent

Sent out a wrong color. items are lower than my expectation.

Marshmallow Bath Rug Collection
<https://www.designerliving.com/products/madison-park-signature/marshmallow-bath-rug-collection/b86/7908#!id/645770>

Size : Contour

Color : Ivory

Item No : MPS72-169

SKU : 675716809218

Madison Park Signature

$14.99

3

0

Sizing - Did Not Fit

items are lower than my expectation.

On Fri, Jan 20, 2023 at 7:42 AM Customer Service [email-masked] <
[email-masked]> wrote:

Hello Melody-

Thank you for your email.  In order for us to determine if the wrong color
rugs were sent, please provide photos of *all *8 rugs (the actual items
received) as well as photos of the outside packaging of all affixed labels
so we can verify the item numbers of all 4 packages shipped. Thank you.

Helita

Designer Living Customer Service

1-888-879-8790

[email-masked]

On Thu, Jan 19, 2023 at 5:01 PM Melody Kwan <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi There,

I am employee from JLA HOME.

Recently I ordered total 8 pieces of bath rug in different sizes but all in
Ivory color, but received a wrong WHITE color, after setting them in I
don’t think the rest items are match my house and I would like to request
return for all. Could you help to provide return labels for below order?
Thank you!!

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Melody Kwan*

E&E Co. Ltd / JLA Home

Direct: 510-9462321