Subject: FW: Your order was not placed successfully D2312101ED
From: Lucas Yuan <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2023 01:53:46 -0600

Hello,

I am not able to update my credit card online for my order D231210ED.
Please help advise.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Lucas Yuan

*From:* [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Sunday, January 22, 2023 1:38 AM
*To:* [email-masked]
*Subject:* Your order was not placed successfully D2312101ED

<https://www.designerliving.com/>

NEW <https://designerliving.com/products/new/f8-o1-i1>

    |

BEDDING <https://designerliving.com/showcases/bedding/1>

    |

FURNITURE <https://designerliving.com/showcases/furniture/2>

    |

HOME DECOR <https://designerliving.com/showcases/home-decor/4>

    |

SALE <https://designerliving.com/sale>

BEDDING <https://designerliving.com/showcases/bedding/1>

 |

FURNITURE <https://designerliving.com/showcases/furniture/2>

 |

HOME DECOR <https://designerliving.com/showcases/home-decor/4>

NEW <https://designerliving.com/products/new/f8-o1-i1>

 |

SALE <https://designerliving.com/sale>

Hi lucas.yuan,

We would like to inform you that your order was *not placed successfully* with
Designer Living as your Payment Authorization was returned as *Invalid* .
In order to complete your order, please follow these steps immediately:

1. Log in and go to Your Account

2. Choose Your Orders from the dropdown menu

3. Look up the order that has the payment issue and click on “Please update
payment information”

4. Update your billing address and re-enter your credit card information

5. Place order

If you are still experiencing problems, please contact Customer Service by
e-mailing us at [email-masked] <[email-masked]>* or you
may reach us at *1.888.879.8790 (MON ~ FRI 10:00 AM ~ 6:30 PM EST AND 7:00
AM ~ 3:30 PM PST).*

Please note: We can only hold the order in our system for 24 hours. If the
billing information is not updated within 24 hours of placing your order,
it will be *canceled* and you will need to place a new order.

Thank you for shopping at DesignerLiving.com!

Designer Living

Customer Service

[email-masked]

1.888.879.8790

Order Summary

Order Date: 2023-01-22T07:35:47.0870000|Order #: D2312101ED

Shipping Address:

Lucas Yuan

10513 Sprinkle Cutoff Rd

Austin, TX, 78754

US

4083864585 <6666666666>

[email-masked] <[email-masked]>

Shipping Method:

Free Shipping

Items

Regular Price:

$4,005.40

Discount:

-$1,734.92

Coupon:

-$1,135.24

Sales Tax:

$0.00

Shipping Fee:

$0.00

Require Signature:

$0.00

Order Total:

$1,135.24

Designer Living Dollars:

-$0.00

Vocher or Gift Card:

-$0.00

Charged

$1,135.24

<https://www.designerliving.com/products/ink-ivy/blaze-triangle-wood-end-table/b77/5494#!id/604722>

Blaze Triangle Wood End Table

INK+IVY

SIZE:See below COLOR:Brown

QTY:1TOTAL:$79.50

<https://www.designerliving.com/products/ink-ivy/blaze-triangle-wood-coffee-table/b77/5495#!id/616422>

Blaze Triangle Wood Coffee table

INK+IVY

SIZE:See below COLOR:Brown

QTY:1TOTAL:$114.50

<https://www.designerliving.com/products/madison-park/parker-dining-table/b31/13073#!id/738077>

Parker Dining Table

Madison Park

SIZE:See below COLOR:Off-White/Pecan

QTY:1TOTAL:$307.00

<https://www.designerliving.com/products/ink-ivy/novak-dining-side-chair-set-of-2/b77/13688#!id/747324>

Novak Dining Side Chair (set of 2)

INK+IVY

SIZE:See below COLOR:Grey

QTY:2TOTAL:$454.00

<https://www.designerliving.com/products/madison-park/sophie-talas-trellis-area-rug/b31/15215#!id/801271>

Sophie Talas Trellis Area Rug

Madison Park

SIZE:6x9' COLOR:Cream

QTY:1TOTAL:$140.25

<https://www.designerliving.com/products/madison-park/faith-persian-bordered-traditional-woven-area-rug/b31/14906#!id/801291>

Faith Persian Bordered Traditional Woven Area Rug

Madison Park

SIZE:3x8' Runner COLOR:Blue/Red

QTY:1TOTAL:$39.99

<https://designerliving.com/content/product-review/8>

<https://designerliving.com/content/product-review/8>

<https://designerliving.com/content/rewards/6>

<https://designerliving.com/content/rewards/6>

<https://designerliving.com/get-inspired>

<https://designerliving.com/get-inspired>

<https://designerliving.com/refer/refer-a-friend>

<https://designerliving.com/refer/refer-a-friend>

<https://designerliving.com/content/product-review/8>

<https://designerliving.com/content/product-review/8>

<https://designerliving.com/content/rewards/6>

<https://designerliving.com/content/rewards/6>

<https://designerliving.com/get-inspired>

<https://designerliving.com/get-inspired>

<www.designerliving.com/refer/refer-a-friend>

<www.designerliving.com/refer/refer-a-friend>

<http://www.designerliving.com>

<https://www.instagram.com/designer_living/>

<https://www.facebook.com/DesignerLiving/>

<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNifNqJR63G6juEmy5Z0wtQ>

<https://www.pinterest.com/designerliving/>

<https://twitter.com/DesignerLiving>

550 Northport Parkway
Port Wentworth, GA 31407 USA

Manage Profile & Unsubscribe
<https://www.designerliving.com/Member/Subscription/Management?email=[email-masked]&utm_source=LEblast&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=020117_IS&utm_term=&utm_content=InsiderSteals&r=0>

©2022 Designer Living Inc.