Subject: Growing your business? Choose our Dropshipping service***
From: Irma Daujotiene <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2023 19:31:00 +0200

*Hello,*

*I hope you are doing well. *

*This is Irma, Business Development Manager from **The Fulfiller*
<https://thefulfiller.com/>*. The wholesaler of furniture and home décor,
working with a wide network of manufacturers. With over 15 years of
experience and inventory over 250,000 items by 500 + well–known US
brands, we are connecting manufacturers and resellers. *

*I am reaching out as I am confident our substantial stock would be a great
addition to your current product range and would prove popular among your
customers. We’ve seen our client’s online sales triple over the last few
years, which is a testament both to the quality of our stress-free service
and professional team who are here to help you with stock and shipping so
you can focus on sales. *

*P**l**ease forward this email to the relevant person or advise on direct
contact details so we can start the ball rolling?*

*I look forward to hearing back from you shortly.*

*Many thanks,*

*Irma,*

*Business Development Manager*, *The Fulfiller*

<https://thefulfiller.com/>