Subject: Become a Dealer Inquiry
From: Deborrah Parris <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2023 16:09:14 +0800

Hi,

We recently just launched a direct-to-consumer online retail company based
out of New York. We're expanding our product catalog in Bedroom Furniture
and looking to add Dressers, Beds, and Bedroom sets. We wanted to know what
the process would look like to open a reseller account with your company.

We're confident that our team can help take your brand to the next level by
getting your products in front of customers looking for them online, and
for your reference, below are some of our details, and attached is our
Reseller certificate.

Business Name: HummingBirdBedrooms, LLC
Weblink: https://hummingbirdbedrooms.com
Registered at: 155 Linden Boulevard Apt 6A Brooklyn, NY 11226
Business Number: (833)751-4606
Reseller Certificate #: 88-3599712

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Kreezia Brown
Director of Operations
HummingBirdBedrooms, LLC