Subject: RE: Your Potential Sourcing Partner
From: "Raheel Fazal" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2023 20:38:01 +0500

Hi There,

We are your potential Textile Sourcing Partners; we provide all kinds of
Textile Products from Beddings to Apparel. 

In addition, we offer complete services throughout the business process:
Product Development > Merchandizing > Inspections > Shipments.

Besides Sourcing, we are also looking out for big brand like yours to
establish your own manufacturing, warehousing etc in Karachi Pakistan. 

We are a team of Textile Professionals with decades of experience in the
industry. We are truly dedicated to keep high level of service & know the
importance of working with timelines. As your business partners  we are
ought to empower your brand by providing your exact design & quality from
the best of Textile Manufacturers.

We operate from Karachi as most of our Manufacturing Partners are in
Pakistan, though we have an office in Canada as well. 

For further details please check our website:
<http://www.zoeanamtextiles.com> www.zoeanamtextiles.com.

P.S. We would appreciate if you could forward our email to your concerned
department dealing in Sourcing or Purchase.

Regards,

Raheel Fazal

Business Development Manager

Cell & WA: +92 333 0183196      Website:
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/zoe-anam-apparel-home-textiles/about/www.z
oeanamtextiles.com> www.zoeanamtextiles.com

Email: [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/zoe-anam-apparel-home-textiles/