Subject: Drayage/Trucking Instant availability all over the US - CA, NY, NJ, PA, TX. GA, FL, WA, SC. NC. VA. MD, PA, WI, MN, MI ETC
From: Sarita Tiwari <[email-masked]>
To: Sarita Tiwari <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2022 14:41:36 -0500

Hello,

Hope you had a great Christmas weekend!

During the Holidays and New Year around the corner, we at American
Logistics Group would like to Thank you for your business and appreciate
the faith that you have shown in our company.

We want you to know, *WHILE YOU ARE ENJOYING YOUR HOLIDAYS WE ARE HERE
WORKING FOR YOU.*

*Instant availability over all 48 states of the US and Cross Border to
Canada!!!*

*CA, NY, NJ, PA, TX. GA, FL, WA, SC. NC. VA. MD, PA, WI, MN, MI ETC*

Offering a client base of over 10,000+ carriers all over the US waiting for
your one go.

Feel free to reach out to try the rates on the lanes that you cover and I
will be getting them covered for you.

Looking forward to hearing from you and working with you soon.
--
*Best Regards,*
*Sarita Tiwari*

*Drayage & OTR Specialist*
*American Logistics Group, Inc. MC-764581*
*Direct Line: **(516) 874-2767 Ext: 472*

*Emergency Contact: * *Harris (Team Lead)* – 516-386-0691 Ext - 349 -
[email-masked]
<[email-masked]> * *Hector (Manager)* – 516-517-4115   Ext. - 333 -
[email-masked] *Victor Clarke (Senior Manager) *– (516) 874 7654 –
[email-masked]

-- 
IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This e-mail and any attachments thereto, are intended 
only for the use of the addressee (s) named herein and may contain legally 
privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended 
recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, 
distribution or copying of this e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is 
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please 
notify us via return e-mail and via telephone at 516-589-7339 and 
permanently delete the original and any copy of any e-mail and any printout 
thereof. 
American Logistics Group (“ALG”) is a licensed property broker 
operating under License No. MC-764581-B, which undertakes to arrange, as 
the agent on behalf of customers, the interstate transportation of 
shipments through third-party motor carriers and other carriers 
(“Services’). All Services provided by ALG to any customer are governed by 
ALG's Terms and Conditions of Service, which are available on ALG’s 
website: https://alg.us.com/terms-conditions/ 
<https://alg.us.com/terms-conditions/> (WEF_06-20-2022) and are 
incorporated herein by reference.  Any solicitation, negotiation or 
acceptance of ALG’s Services through email correspondence constitutes the 
customer’s agreement to ALG’s Terms and Conditions of Service as the 
contract between ALG and the customer, even if the shipment at issue is the 
first and only shipment ALG has arranged for the customer.