Subject: RE: Love it? Rate it!
From: Marcia Washington <[email-masked]>
To: Designer Living <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2022 06:18:13 -0500

Love it? Rate it!

*I am well pleased with every item that I purchased, will shop again. *

*Thank you,*

*Marcia Washington*

*Order Processing Clerk  *

*550Northport Parkway*

*Port Wentworth,GA 31407*

*(912)-373-7778 ext 3727*

*From:* Designer Living [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Monday, December 26, 2022 5:09 AM
*To:* [email-masked]
*Subject:* Love it? Rate it!

<https://www.designerliving.com/>

Hi marcia,

How are you enjoying your recent purchase?

We'd love for you to share your opinion to help others make informed
decisions and help us improve our products.

BONUS: Submit a review and you’ll be automatically entered for a chance to
win a $500 gift card! Every approved review gets you an entry into our
monthly drawing. Cha-ching!

<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/JnZrGM79ii9Jq3uA?>

Mila Comforter Set <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/JnZrGM79ii9Jq3uA?>

★ <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/sh89HNk9BJjnJ4M2?&location=td-star>

★ <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/61IwnnjGJaYRzkvz?&location=td-star>

★ <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/VCVuH78fFcurKBUz?&location=td-star>

★ <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/Hcfo3TJ2ir49gPfa?&location=td-star>

★ <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/h1YtAY8TVk66DzEK?&location=td-star>

Start rating <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/JnZrGM79ii9Jq3uA?>

<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/JnZrGM79ii9Jq3uA?>

Mila Comforter Set <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/JnZrGM79ii9Jq3uA?>

5★ <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/h1YtAY8TVk66DzEK?&location=link> 4★
<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/Hcfo3TJ2ir49gPfa?&location=link> 3★
<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/VCVuH78fFcurKBUz?&location=link> 2★
<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/61IwnnjGJaYRzkvz?&location=link> 1★
<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/sh89HNk9BJjnJ4M2?&location=link>

Start rating <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/JnZrGM79ii9Jq3uA?>

*P.S.— you can review a different purchase if you'd like:*

<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/98Vx9anbdwkjbvQY?>

Allison Reversible Coverlet Set
<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/98Vx9anbdwkjbvQY?>

★ <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/n9jREeoqWKRlHzQW?&location=td-star>

★ <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/i7nzuGVH09uJw5gA?&location=td-star>

★ <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/TzP8MdsQ3Jwwz6Qt?&location=td-star>

★ <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/kVLQlAYTsu1LqawW?&location=td-star>

★ <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/d352MCFp7LAQafoi?&location=td-star>

Start rating <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/98Vx9anbdwkjbvQY?>

<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/98Vx9anbdwkjbvQY?>

Allison Reversible Coverlet Set
<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/98Vx9anbdwkjbvQY?>

5★ <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/d352MCFp7LAQafoi?&location=link> 4★
<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/kVLQlAYTsu1LqawW?&location=link> 3★
<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/TzP8MdsQ3Jwwz6Qt?&location=link> 2★
<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/i7nzuGVH09uJw5gA?&location=link> 1★
<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/n9jREeoqWKRlHzQW?&location=link>

Start rating <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/98Vx9anbdwkjbvQY?>
------------------------------

<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/oE1xDKRCPc4d1JCl?>

Nadia Duvet Cover Set <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/oE1xDKRCPc4d1JCl?>

★ <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/AylbR3aJ8DPmiHdH?&location=td-star>

★ <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/mYsDuPDytdCgPuPq?&location=td-star>

★ <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/4Bm7DolwZTwMBPyx?&location=td-star>

★ <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/wVQQ7ooQQFh22pNt?&location=td-star>

★ <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/btLEACH7yJN50f85?&location=td-star>

Start rating <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/oE1xDKRCPc4d1JCl?>

<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/oE1xDKRCPc4d1JCl?>

Nadia Duvet Cover Set <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/oE1xDKRCPc4d1JCl?>

5★ <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/btLEACH7yJN50f85?&location=link> 4★
<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/wVQQ7ooQQFh22pNt?&location=link> 3★
<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/4Bm7DolwZTwMBPyx?&location=link> 2★
<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/mYsDuPDytdCgPuPq?&location=link> 1★
<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/AylbR3aJ8DPmiHdH?&location=link>

Start rating <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/oE1xDKRCPc4d1JCl?>
------------------------------

<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/KPoHccoffKRdmCDF?>

Odette Jacquard Shower Curtain
<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/KPoHccoffKRdmCDF?>

★ <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/brgYBDL8jpoLBbWj?&location=td-star>

★ <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/XHhrRxSBaeuFmfdY?&location=td-star>

★ <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/U0Q5uEZRaygMgfC8?&location=td-star>

★ <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/NBt6O7pbptFFSmVX?&location=td-star>

★ <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/4DVWGIjlqCJJHJLf?&location=td-star>

Start rating <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/KPoHccoffKRdmCDF?>

<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/KPoHccoffKRdmCDF?>

Odette Jacquard Shower Curtain
<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/KPoHccoffKRdmCDF?>

5★ <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/4DVWGIjlqCJJHJLf?&location=link> 4★
<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/NBt6O7pbptFFSmVX?&location=link> 3★
<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/U0Q5uEZRaygMgfC8?&location=link> 2★
<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/XHhrRxSBaeuFmfdY?&location=link> 1★
<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/brgYBDL8jpoLBbWj?&location=link>

Start rating <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/KPoHccoffKRdmCDF?>
------------------------------

<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/W5c9M7k9Srwjb8bi?>

Nadia Comforter Set <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/W5c9M7k9Srwjb8bi?>

★ <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/2z1EnSyQ41K1o0xT?&location=td-star>

★ <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/n8CZsriPt0nrrpXb?&location=td-star>

★ <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/5lTygJFNtk9RPLn2?&location=td-star>

★ <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/5LBAXa8LWZIRK92G?&location=td-star>

★ <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/vBwXNi4hb0dgwFES?&location=td-star>

Start rating <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/W5c9M7k9Srwjb8bi?>

<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/W5c9M7k9Srwjb8bi?>

Nadia Comforter Set <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/W5c9M7k9Srwjb8bi?>

5★ <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/vBwXNi4hb0dgwFES?&location=link> 4★
<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/5LBAXa8LWZIRK92G?&location=link> 3★
<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/5lTygJFNtk9RPLn2?&location=link> 2★
<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/n8CZsriPt0nrrpXb?&location=link> 1★
<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/2z1EnSyQ41K1o0xT?&location=link>

Start rating <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/W5c9M7k9Srwjb8bi?>

Thanks again,
*Designer Living*

Contact Customer Service <https://www.designerliving.com> with questions or
concerns. If you no longer wish to receive notifications like this, you can
unsubscribe <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/mcziLy3kmzSDOvlu?> any time.

This email was sent by: *Designer Living*
45875 Northport Loop E, Fremont, CA, 94538-6414, USA