Subject: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year
From: Mikeki Ho <[email-masked]>
To: info <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2022 10:55:12 +0800 (CST)

Merry Christmas and happy New Year!
The Christmas and New Year holiday is coming near once again. We would like to extend our warm wishes for the upcoming holiday season and would like to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year.

It s our honor to have contact with you, and our duty is to give you our best products and excellent service. Hope the next year is a prosperous and harvest year for both of us! 
Yours sincerely,

You can contact with me by WhatsApp any time:
+8613202966578
Sincerely yours Best Regards!

Mikeki Ho

(http://v5zhui.realurl07.cc/track/redirects?sign=13SRK5K0ftxawyhom24vC3PSegiMY%2Bds&m=5092547224071)
Gstar Home Furniture
Address: Nanhai,Foshan,Guangdong,China
Mobile: +86-13202966578(http://v5zhui.realurl08.cc/track/redirects?sign=13SRK5K0ftyHDp7UXs63xEQPfflzxpFD&m=5092547224071)
Website: gstarhome.com(http://v5zhui.realurl04.cc/track/redirects?sign=13SRK5K0ftxXYUBQTRGmo3m%2BshkXsVDF&m=5092547224071)
Email: [email-masked](http://v5zhui.realurl01.cc/track/redirects?sign=13SRK5K0ftzgLbcWJV658pfqInHFbAHC&m=5092547224071)

(http://v5zhui.realurl07.cc/track/redirects?sign=13SRK5K0ftxawyhom24vC3PSegiMY%2Bds&m=5092547224071)
(http://v5zhui.realurl07.cc/track/redirects?sign=13SRK5K0ftxawyhom24vC3PSegiMY%2Bds&m=5092547224071)
(http://v5zhui.realurl08.cc/track/redirects?sign=13SRK5K0ftzd%2F9sefPdG8KK89sFndM6l&m=5092547224071)

 
(http://v5zhui.realurl04.cc/track/redirects?sign=13SRK5K0ftwqqfPs1RZ0D2kQSPmBUiqp&m=5092547224071)
(http://v5zhui.realurl09.cc/track/redirects?sign=13SRK5K0ftx6YYe9i6Qc413iUnMAosKa&m=5092547224071)
(http://v5zhui.realurl05.cc/track/redirects?sign=13SRK5K0ftyTmCl11yD7YDH%2BrBmiNhjH&m=5092547224071)
(http://v5zhui.realurl08.cc/track/redirects?sign=13SRK5K0ftyvxgJZnQnv5skgP9%2BeaqLE&m=5092547224071)

/ Sofa Bed(http://v5zhui.realurl10.cc/track/redirects?sign=13SRK5K0fty2ZMByec4Fn01kMwiSAjaS&m=5092547224071) / Living Room Sofa(http://v5zhui.realurl09.cc/track/redirects?sign=13SRK5K0ftyfUY2aJ0kbMB0NypF1rjvS&m=5092547224071) / Leisure Chair(http://v5zhui.realurl09.cc/track/redirects?sign=13SRK5K0ftxnQpSbbhBqt4Q4tDAm%2FCFe&m=5092547224071) / Office Chair(http://v5zhui.realurl10.cc/track/redirects?sign=13SRK5K0ftwzk3TwYqPYm9TVGsIRUdfq&m=5092547224071) / Bar Chair(http://v5zhui.realurl09.cc/track/redirects?sign=13SRK5K0ftyEaJrHVjJ3nQyhoqPSCrg4&m=5092547224071) /

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, click on the following link:https://roger.autumnbegins00.com/unsubscribe?t=Ti7JA1ATVNL2v4hXMOISaNuaNHhqrnpVUaZRCsnieqXU9MlPM8hX2mGT4yk%2F9SKTav%2Bv85cYXWS3ziuMKV1cmQ%3D%3D>