Subject: FW: 12/30/22 pay date - Important Message - ADP Time card system will be locked tonight, please approve your staff's hours including holiday asap !
From: Erin Giang <[email-masked]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2022 14:53:09 -0800
List-Id: <all.designerliving.com>

Hi Team,

There are still a lot of time cards pending supervisor approvals, please
take a minute and log in your staffs’ time cards and approve the work
hours, PTO hours, holiday hours if you have not done so. The system will be
locked in the evening of today, you won’t be able to log in when it is
locked. Any unapproved hours will be wiped out by the system automatically
, the effected staffs won’t be paid until next pay period with manager’s
explanation submitted to the HR and Payroll team for file.

Thanks

Erin

*From:* Erin Giang [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Wednesday, December 21, 2022 10:15 AM
*Subject:* 12/30/22 pay date - Important message from the HR and Payroll
dept!

Hi All,

The coming pay date *12/30/2022 *covers pay period from *12/11/22 to
12/24/22*

Due to Christmas holiday closure on 12/23 and 12/26, we need all work hours
and PTO hours entered and approved by 6 pm Thursday 12/22/22.

The ADP system will be locked to process payroll on *12/22/2022 Thursday
evening*, all *unapproved*/*incomplete* timecards or unapproved PTO hours
will be deleted and removed by the system. *It is manager’s responsibility
to make sure employee’s timecards are carefully reviewed and approved
including the holiday hours.*

*IMPORTANT REMINDERS**:*

**To Supervisors/Managers: Unapproved earning codes including HOLIDAY
(HOLDAY) and timecard will result to unpaid hours. Please make sure you
also approve your team member’s HOLIDAY pay hours in their employee
timecard.*

**It is a must to enter the “earning code” to the hours you enter such as
 PTO, Absence without pay, Jury Duty, etc. *

**A cert / proof of service issued by the court is required for claimed
Jury Duty hours.*

**Please make sure your address on file is current for 2022-W2 purposes. *

*If you have any questions, please contact us via email only
at [email-masked]
<[email-masked]> or [email-masked]
<[email-masked]>.*

*Thank you,*

*Erin*