Subject: Guest Post Opportunity on The allure blog
From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2022 11:54:40 +0530

Hi,

I hope you are doing great,

I am a marketing intern at *https://www.theallureblog.com
<https://www.theallureblog.com>*/. Our company can help you get your
website to Google's Top Page. Do you have or want your site to increase
traffic organically through building links/guest posting?

Let me know if you are into building quality backlinks and guest posting,
as this would be a good one for you. Ping me then.

You have to provide us well a written and 100% plagiarism-free article
containing links you want to rank; we will publish it on our website.

I would like to bring your notice that we are accepting paid guest posts
(without tag) on our blog at a price:

*Guest Post: Pricing        *

*Guest Post for $100,*

*Link Insertion for $70,*

Payment Method via PayPal

Let me know if you are interested in this so we can proceed further.

-- 
*Thanks & Regards*

*Team TAB*