Subject: 12/30/22 pay date - Important message from the HR and Payroll dept!
From: Erin Giang <[email-masked]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2022 10:14:47 -0800
List-Id: <all.designerliving.com>

Hi All,

The coming pay date *12/30/2022 *covers pay period from *12/11/22 to
12/24/22*

Due to Christmas holiday closure on 12/23 and 12/26, we need all work hours
and PTO hours entered and approved by 6 pm Thursday 12/22/22.

The ADP system will be locked to process payroll on *12/22/2022 Thursday
evening*, all *unapproved*/*incomplete* timecards or unapproved PTO hours
will be deleted and removed by the system. *It is manager’s responsibility
to make sure employee’s timecards are carefully reviewed and approved
including the holiday hours.*

*IMPORTANT REMINDERS**:*

**To Supervisors/Managers: Unapproved earning codes including HOLIDAY
(HOLDAY) and timecard will result to unpaid hours. Please make sure you
also approve your team member’s HOLIDAY pay hours in their employee
timecard.*

**It is a must to enter the “earning code” to the hours you enter such as
 PTO, Absence without pay, Jury Duty, etc. *

**A cert / proof of service issued by the court is required for claimed
Jury Duty hours.*

**Please make sure your address on file is current for 2022-W2 purposes. *

*If you have any questions, please contact us via email only
at [email-masked]
<[email-masked]> or [email-masked]
<[email-masked]>.*

*Thank you,*

*Erin*