Subject: Need a Fair shipping costs during Holiday season - Instant availability For Drayage and OTR trucking ALL 48 STATES OF THE USA
From: Sarita Tiwari <[email-masked]>
To: Sarita Tiwari <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2022 10:06:18 -0500

Hello,

Wish you a blissful morning ahead!

Let's get all our shipments moving during holidays and make our customer's
holidays filled with excitement.

*At American Logistics Group we are working before, during and after
holidays as well so that you could bring joy to your customers with their
order deliveries at their budgeted price.*

Let me know if I could be of any help to move your freight during this
time. Instant availability across the 48 states of the US for all your
deliveries.

Looking forward to hearing back and working with you very soon.

Happy Holidays!

-- 

*Best Regards,*
*Sarita Tiwari*

 Drayage & OTR Coordinator

*American Logistics Group, Inc. MC-764581*
*Website: - www.alg.us.com <http://www.alg.us.com/>*
*Direct Line: **(516) 874-2767 Ext: 472*
*Corp: - 716-337-5000 / 516-874-0909, Fax - 716 772 3386*
*For more info -  [email-masked] <[email-masked]> *

*Emergency Contact: *
*Hector Kumar (Manager)* – (516) 517 4115  - [email-masked]
*Senior Manager Victor Clark - [email-masked] <[email-masked]> *

-- 
IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This e-mail and any attachments thereto, are intended 
only for the use of the addressee (s) named herein and may contain legally 
privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended 
recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, 
distribution or copying of this e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is 
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please 
notify us via return e-mail and via telephone at 516-589-7339 and 
permanently delete the original and any copy of any e-mail and any printout 
thereof. 
American Logistics Group (“ALG”) is a licensed property broker 
operating under License No. MC-764581-B, which undertakes to arrange, as 
the agent on behalf of customers, the interstate transportation of 
shipments through third-party motor carriers and other carriers 
(“Services’). All Services provided by ALG to any customer are governed by 
ALG's Terms and Conditions of Service, which are available on ALG’s 
website: https://alg.us.com/terms-conditions/ 
<https://alg.us.com/terms-conditions/> (WEF_06-20-2022) and are 
incorporated herein by reference.  Any solicitation, negotiation or 
acceptance of ALG’s Services through email correspondence constitutes the 
customer’s agreement to ALG’s Terms and Conditions of Service as the 
contract between ALG and the customer, even if the shipment at issue is the 
first and only shipment ALG has arranged for the customer.