Subject: RE: Love it? Rate it!
From: Marcia Washington <[email-masked]>
To: Designer Living <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2022 06:23:22 -0500

Love it? Rate it!

*Good morning ,*

*I am well pleased with each and every one of the items that I purchase
along with how fast that my shipment arrived.*

*Thank you,*

*Marcia Washington*

*Order Processing Clerk  *

*550Northport Parkway*

*Port Wentworth,GA 31407*

*(912)-373-7778 ext 3727*

*From:* Designer Living [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Monday, December 19, 2022 3:16 AM
*To:* [email-masked]
*Subject:* Love it? Rate it!

<https://www.designerliving.com/>

Hi marcia,

How are you enjoying your recent purchase?

We'd love for you to share your opinion to help others make informed
decisions and help us improve our products.

BONUS: Submit a review and you’ll be automatically entered for a chance to
win a $500 gift card! Every approved review gets you an entry into our
monthly drawing. Cha-ching!

<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/bocdh1SgEhrebLsr?>

Mila Comforter Set <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/bocdh1SgEhrebLsr?>

★ <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/AvYLVHzakfEDTLWr?&location=td-star>

★ <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/x1KeQsFYViymc5gs?&location=td-star>

★ <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/ffEMD8BfbvHOt7cv?&location=td-star>

★ <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/vwrl6kjWpz1CD0F8?&location=td-star>

★ <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/8ZcjmEcI3OTRiMk7?&location=td-star>

Start rating <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/bocdh1SgEhrebLsr?>

<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/bocdh1SgEhrebLsr?>

Mila Comforter Set <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/bocdh1SgEhrebLsr?>

5★ <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/8ZcjmEcI3OTRiMk7?&location=link> 4★
<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/vwrl6kjWpz1CD0F8?&location=link> 3★
<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/ffEMD8BfbvHOt7cv?&location=link> 2★
<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/x1KeQsFYViymc5gs?&location=link> 1★
<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/AvYLVHzakfEDTLWr?&location=link>

Start rating <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/bocdh1SgEhrebLsr?>

*P.S.— you can review a different purchase if you'd like:*

<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/DC9jSh41SaohXnrq?>

Allison Reversible Coverlet Set
<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/DC9jSh41SaohXnrq?>

★ <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/amZxUyUSHEoTeN9I?&location=td-star>

★ <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/oFZkdW0RWCbfKdgw?&location=td-star>

★ <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/NaI16qFgTTcoj7bj?&location=td-star>

★ <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/MCn5nEhIVghSAuee?&location=td-star>

★ <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/CfO1weMJ8Xf1jVND?&location=td-star>

Start rating <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/DC9jSh41SaohXnrq?>

<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/DC9jSh41SaohXnrq?>

Allison Reversible Coverlet Set
<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/DC9jSh41SaohXnrq?>

5★ <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/CfO1weMJ8Xf1jVND?&location=link> 4★
<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/MCn5nEhIVghSAuee?&location=link> 3★
<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/NaI16qFgTTcoj7bj?&location=link> 2★
<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/oFZkdW0RWCbfKdgw?&location=link> 1★
<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/amZxUyUSHEoTeN9I?&location=link>

Start rating <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/DC9jSh41SaohXnrq?>
------------------------------

<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/Ar29A1FmxwPj6llW?>

Nadia Duvet Cover Set <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/Ar29A1FmxwPj6llW?>

★ <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/V9i80uSCJ2MFewJq?&location=td-star>

★ <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/2HELVvMKT2ynMoqR?&location=td-star>

★ <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/ofyQHKbsh5KpPTND?&location=td-star>

★ <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/LYRgF75wVSLNDMZF?&location=td-star>

★ <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/A3iwbfiwZ7iS2Phx?&location=td-star>

Start rating <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/Ar29A1FmxwPj6llW?>

<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/Ar29A1FmxwPj6llW?>

Nadia Duvet Cover Set <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/Ar29A1FmxwPj6llW?>

5★ <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/A3iwbfiwZ7iS2Phx?&location=link> 4★
<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/LYRgF75wVSLNDMZF?&location=link> 3★
<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/ofyQHKbsh5KpPTND?&location=link> 2★
<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/2HELVvMKT2ynMoqR?&location=link> 1★
<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/V9i80uSCJ2MFewJq?&location=link>

Start rating <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/Ar29A1FmxwPj6llW?>
------------------------------

<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/2Z1lQR9FWQb8ZhpQ?>

Odette Jacquard Shower Curtain
<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/2Z1lQR9FWQb8ZhpQ?>

★ <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/F9q6PNDgioW5XjCC?&location=td-star>

★ <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/32UwDPms9fEk985w?&location=td-star>

★ <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/hQqOObwhpt9Hh80l?&location=td-star>

★ <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/mtEfM7QUvIkh53Py?&location=td-star>

★ <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/INoDEVI1y4oMTe0a?&location=td-star>

Start rating <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/2Z1lQR9FWQb8ZhpQ?>

<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/2Z1lQR9FWQb8ZhpQ?>

Odette Jacquard Shower Curtain
<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/2Z1lQR9FWQb8ZhpQ?>

5★ <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/INoDEVI1y4oMTe0a?&location=link> 4★
<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/mtEfM7QUvIkh53Py?&location=link> 3★
<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/hQqOObwhpt9Hh80l?&location=link> 2★
<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/32UwDPms9fEk985w?&location=link> 1★
<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/F9q6PNDgioW5XjCC?&location=link>

Start rating <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/2Z1lQR9FWQb8ZhpQ?>
------------------------------

<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/XhFaJlsVeO6LSBnC?>

Nadia Comforter Set <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/XhFaJlsVeO6LSBnC?>

★ <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/p4Zgdfaz8T0cVhTN?&location=td-star>

★ <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/gTH74OZUpYxAeI8N?&location=td-star>

★ <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/3uuL2OqdjRQRB9BO?&location=td-star>

★ <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/6q87OmuWpGhq6Ve5?&location=td-star>

★ <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/wIMaPiWlj9kJO1JV?&location=td-star>

Start rating <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/XhFaJlsVeO6LSBnC?>

<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/XhFaJlsVeO6LSBnC?>

Nadia Comforter Set <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/XhFaJlsVeO6LSBnC?>

5★ <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/wIMaPiWlj9kJO1JV?&location=link> 4★
<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/6q87OmuWpGhq6Ve5?&location=link> 3★
<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/3uuL2OqdjRQRB9BO?&location=link> 2★
<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/gTH74OZUpYxAeI8N?&location=link> 1★
<https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/p4Zgdfaz8T0cVhTN?&location=link>

Start rating <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/XhFaJlsVeO6LSBnC?>

Thanks again,
*Designer Living*

Contact Customer Service <https://www.designerliving.com> with questions or
concerns. If you no longer wish to receive notifications like this, you can
unsubscribe <https://network.bazaarvoice.com/r/PPQ6TKI5YgiFC2xe?> any time.

This email was sent by: *Designer Living*
45875 Northport Loop E, Fremont, CA, 94538-6414, USA