Subject: To Designer Living: Canvas Art, Framed Mirrors, Frameless Mirrors, and LED Mirrors.
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2022 09:12:16 +0800

Hi there, 

 

Nice day! This is Evelyn from INTCO, glad to contact you here. 

After browsing your company’s website, I am writing this email to share you
with our Framed Mirrors, Frameless Mirrors, LED Mirrors, and Canvas Art. 

Intco (a listed company and the Stock Code : 688087 www.intco-framing.com
<http://www.intco-framing.com>  ). 

*  A professional manufacturer for home decoration product and building
materials in China for 18 years+. 

*  We have 6 production bases in China, Malaysia, and Vietnam. Very low
tariffs if import from our Vietnam factory.

Product range: Wall Mirrors, Floor Mirrors, Bathroom Mirrors, LED Mirrors,
Shower Enclosures, Bathroom Cabinet, Canvas Art, and Picture Frames.

             Crown Mouldings, Lighting Mouldings, Chair-rails, Skirting
Board/Baseboard, Stair Tread, T-moulding, Reducer, Track, Wall Panel,
Acoustic Panel.

Advantage:

1.We have our own product design team and artists in the U.S.

2. We can customize the size and style according to your needs, and hot
stamp your logo.

3. We are a source factory to provide stable supply. Our clients include
such as Target, Home Depot, Ross, Lowes, etc.

4. We have rich experience in product packing, shipping and exporting to
American companies.

Please feel free to email me at  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] and we provide free samples!!! 

 

LED Mirrors

 

Wall Mirrors

Bathroom Mirrors

 

Frameless Mirrors

 

Canvas Art

 

 

PS Picture Frames

 

MDF Picture Frames

 

Aluminum Picture Frames

 

Metal Picture Frames

 

Best regards, 

Evelyn

Evelyn Qi

Sales Manager

 

INTCO Framing

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked] > [email-masked]   

Tel: +86 0533-6098666  

Mobile: +86 178 6051 0379 

Web:  <http://www.intco-framing.com> www.intco-framing.com  

 <https://www.facebook.com/>   <https://www.twitter.com/>
<https://www.linkedin.com/> 

 <https://www.intco.com.cn/> www.intco.com.cn