Subject: Live Port Congestion ||ALG||
From: Sarita Tiwari <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 09:19:35 -0500

Hello,

Greetings from American Logistics Group. Hope you are doing good.

Following is the live status for port congestions in the states:

New York, USNYC 3 Days
Los Angeles, USLAX 4 Days
Houston, USHOU 4 Days
Norfolk, USORF 4 Days
Charleston, USCHS 1 Day
Savannah, USSAV 8 Days
Miami, USMIA 1 Day
Tacoma, USTIW 6 Days
Long Beach, USLGB 4 Days
Philadelphia, USPHL 0 Days
Port Everglades, Fort Lauderdale, USPEF 2 Days
Baltimore, USBAL 2 Days
Oakland, USOAK 9 Days
Tampa, USTPA 2 Days
Newark, New Jersey, USCQE 0 Days

I am mentioning the lanes we work and we provide our services in 48 states
in America.

_______________________________________________________________________
*Please let me know if you have any import//export shipments coming up this
month.*

*We can help you to find the best rates with instant availability from :*

*NJ/NY                                 -  Maher* *// *Global *// *APM //
PNCT // *GCT Terminals //*
*Chicago, IL                        -   *CSX* // *BNSF* // CN rail yards //*
*NORFOLK, VA                   -  *Virginia INT'L Terminal // *NIT VA also* VIP
// PMT // NNMT
*Houston, TX                      -  *Barbours's Cut *// *Bayport* // Port
of Houston //*
*Miami, FL                           - * CONTAINER TERMINAL SOUTH
FLORIDA  //  also *NS ATALANTA, FAIRBURN, GA* //

*Charleston, SC                  -  *Port of Charleston* // Wando Terminal.
SC //*
*Greer, SC                           - * SCSPA Intermodal terminal GREER //* NS
Rail //*
*Baltimore, MD                   -  SEAGIRT TERMINAL BALTIMORE //*
*Savannah, GA                   -   *Port of Savannah *// *Port of Miami
*//* *GCT GA //*
*LA/LB(CA)                         - Port of LA/LB & Port of Oakland*
*& other major ports in the US (please add ***URGENT in your rate requests
if containers are already paying demurrage at the port).*

*Apart from the above, we request to ask for overweight, transloading, and
long haul moves as well. *

__________________________________________________________________________

We cover all the major ports in the states with the help of our most
reliable carriers, working with us for so many years. We could assist you
with your freight movement on any ports within the states. If you are
paying demurrage, per-diem, port congestion, let this be our headache to
get your freight to your destination.

Along with the extraordinary services, we do have very competitive pricing
for your freight. I would request you to please try my rates once and your
freight transportation will no longer be your stress anymore.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Thank you!

-- 

*Best Regards,*
*Sarita Tiwari*

 Drayage & OTR Coordinator

*American Logistics Group, Inc. MC-764581*
*Website: - www.alg.us.com <http://www.alg.us.com/>*
*Direct Line: **(516) 874-2767 Ext: 472*
*Corp: - 716-337-5000 / 516-874-0909, Fax - 716 772 3386*
*For more info -  [email-masked] <[email-masked]> *

*Emergency Contact: *
*Hector Kumar (Manager)* – (516) 517 4115  - [email-masked]
*Senior Manager Victor Clark - [email-masked] <[email-masked]> *

--
Unsubscribe
<https://multisend-unsubscribe.gmail.com/p/ABEqEuSfwtupzANzLjIkVmSP4Xt4iW7MEZW9njdfCy00miGkvegjB15U-r72_K9v45fY5jN6lGiR8BUfvLhnxl32j3Qospe-EJ4E-4elomavN8xdZUdYluOcXIBEVabshZCoJ9KVl3vi610YPk0wXuoXgIfjqeAryBwI32KxbuPIzQS89L4oIXtB1YtXTC_L9y6_3LmC3vm3NPRQm5Znos_SZb0HbIeMFCY=>

-- 
IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This e-mail and any attachments thereto, are intended 
only for the use of the addressee (s) named herein and may contain legally 
privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended 
recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, 
distribution or copying of this e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is 
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please 
notify us via return e-mail and via telephone at 516-589-7339 and 
permanently delete the original and any copy of any e-mail and any printout 
thereof. 
American Logistics Group (“ALG”) is a licensed property broker 
operating under License No. MC-764581-B, which undertakes to arrange, as 
the agent on behalf of customers, the interstate transportation of 
shipments through third-party motor carriers and other carriers 
(“Services’). All Services provided by ALG to any customer are governed by 
ALG's Terms and Conditions of Service, which are available on ALG’s 
website: https://alg.us.com/terms-conditions/ 
<https://alg.us.com/terms-conditions/> (WEF_06-20-2022) and are 
incorporated herein by reference.  Any solicitation, negotiation or 
acceptance of ALG’s Services through email correspondence constitutes the 
customer’s agreement to ALG’s Terms and Conditions of Service as the 
contract between ALG and the customer, even if the shipment at issue is the 
first and only shipment ALG has arranged for the customer.