Subject: Open capacity for trucking! OTR || Drayage || Air-freight || Intermodal || Haz-shipments
From: Sarita Tiwari <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2022 09:22:35 -0500

Hi,

Greetings from American Logistics Group! Hope you are doing well.

Our company American Logistics Group has been in the logistics business for
more than 13 years and we've moved millions of shipments across the states.
I have been handling bulk shipments for the past 4 years now and have my
dedicated carriers available. We cover all 48 states along with Canada as
well.

Please let me know what are the lanes you currently have your shipments
moving and I would be able to cover that for you with a competitive price.

I have been handling shipments coming to all the major ports in the states
from Australia, China, India, Belarus, Canada and EU, Korea, Saudi Arabia,
Singapore, Taiwan and many more.

*The services we provide are as below:*

*OTR: *For your OTR shipments, we have multiple designated carriers
for reefers,
dry van, flatbed, sprinter box, box trucks, conestoga etc.

*Drayage:* We cover all the major ports in the states with the help of our
most reliable carriers, working with us for so many years. We could assist
you with your freight movement on any ports within the states. If you are
paying demurrage, per-diem, port congestion, let this be our headache to
get your freight to your destination.

*Air-freight: *We are covering all the major airports for your valuable,
perishable commodity movement. We are doing LTL/FTL as per your needs.

Along with the extraordinary services, we do have very competitive pricing
for your freight. I would request you to please gimme a couple of loads and
try my services once and your freight transportation will no longer be your
stress anymore.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Thank you!
-- 

*Best Regards,*
*Sarita Tiwari*

 Drayage & OTR Coordinator

*American Logistics Group, Inc. MC-764581*
*Website: - www.alg.us.com <http://www.alg.us.com/>*
*Direct Line: **(516) 874-2767 Ext: 472*
*Corp: - 716-337-5000 / 516-874-0909, Fax - 716 772 3386*
*For more info -  [email-masked] <[email-masked]> *

*Emergency Contact: *
*Hector Kumar (Manager)* – (516) 517 4115  - [email-masked]
*Senior Manager Victor Clark - [email-masked] <[email-masked]> *

--
Unsubscribe
<https://multisend-unsubscribe.gmail.com/p/ABEqEuSN6o65N7SZZkZX_ObCyNg_l5p5HnrcCRKgFe7dUNyqfPWffuYwOnN4RJ-49tJrFeYejFFs9lf2WBW63K-NPWfzt9co4Snlo4BEY9vBW65wbs6TkM6vQUVGtCxEA21BIeYQwaDVJykPGAjbVYqNTf5WcyVKBGjLB6Onc9CctVa0bKNgcP861diYBisS7YBBfjTjXb9LO4yNlMnH8j60SZ_EeUEuwCU=>

-- 
IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This e-mail and any attachments thereto, are intended 
only for the use of the addressee (s) named herein and may contain legally 
privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended 
recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, 
distribution or copying of this e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is 
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please 
notify us via return e-mail and via telephone at 516-589-7339 and 
permanently delete the original and any copy of any e-mail and any printout 
thereof. 
American Logistics Group (“ALG”) is a licensed property broker 
operating under License No. MC-764581-B, which undertakes to arrange, as 
the agent on behalf of customers, the interstate transportation of 
shipments through third-party motor carriers and other carriers 
(“Services’). All Services provided by ALG to any customer are governed by 
ALG's Terms and Conditions of Service, which are available on ALG’s 
website: https://alg.us.com/terms-conditions/ 
<https://alg.us.com/terms-conditions/> (WEF_06-20-2022) and are 
incorporated herein by reference.  Any solicitation, negotiation or 
acceptance of ALG’s Services through email correspondence constitutes the 
customer’s agreement to ALG’s Terms and Conditions of Service as the 
contract between ALG and the customer, even if the shipment at issue is the 
first and only shipment ALG has arranged for the customer.