Subject: KHIVRAJ HANDICRAFTS MANUFACTURER & EXPORTER OF LEATHER FURNITURE
From: Prakash Sankhla <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2022 12:57:21 +0530

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Greetings of the day.

I hope you are doing well.

We hope that our mail receives you in good times.

It's our pleasure to introduce ourselves as the International Exporter of
Indian Handicrafts named KHIVRAJ HANDICRAFTS in Jodhpur. We have a
wide range of Indian handicraft furniture items with superior quality.

* The KHIVRAJ HANDICRAFT is situated in Jodhpur with a wide range of
Manufacturing & showroom for the last 12 years.

* We are specialized in Leather Handcrafted furniture like sofas, stools,
chairs, etc. We also would like to inform you that we have been supplying
goods to domestic markets for the last 12 years. We are dealing with the
international market also.

* We have never compromised on the quality and the services provided
to our  CLIENTS.

* We got to know that your good self is interested in buying such products,
so in this regard, we would like to share our exclusive products, hope you
will be satisfied with our products.

It's our pleasure to share some of our latest CATALOG. I hope you will like
it.

Looking forward to a quick & positive response from your end.

*Thanks & Regards.*

*PRAKASH SANKHLA*

*(Mfg. & Exporter of Indian handcrafted furniture)*

*PLOT NO 413, DHARMAVATO KA BAS,*
*OPPOSITE RAJ BAGH, SOORSAGAR*
*342024 JODHPUR.*
*MOB: +91-9001515272, +91-9509121887*
*Email ID:- [email-masked]
<[email-masked]>*
*Website:- www.khivrajhandicrafts.com <http://www.khivrajhandicrafts.com/>*

<https://www.instagram.com/khivraj_handicrafts/>
<https://www.facebook.com/khivrajhandicrafts/>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/khivraj-handicrafts/about/?viewAsMember=true>
  <https://join.skype.com/invite/ixXf5hSAnthO>