Subject: Carpet since 1975
From: Tasneem Alam <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2022 16:46:06 +0530

Dear Sirs,
Oriental Matting Corporation is manufacturer and Exporter of Dari and
Carpet Since 1975 and the founder was Late Zahir
Alam,Quazipur,Bhadohi,India.
He was also introduce Flat weave rugs to India.
we have very good collection of hand loom carpet,flat weave and hand
knotted carpet in semi worsted wool,jute and polyester,Cushion
Covers,Puff,Home decor.
Hope you will give us a chance to show you my  collection presentation ppt.
If you have representative in India please let me know his contact number
to contact him.
*I have lot of hope from you to full fill my dreams*.
Kind regards,

 <https://g.co/kgs/zGnFCf>
Tasneem Alam Ansari
CEO | Oriental Matting Corporation
  +91 9839164766     [email-masked]
  quazipur, Bhadohi, Uttar Pradesh, India
<https://www.honeybook.com/email-signature>