Subject: Tufted rugs/ hand woven rugs
From: imtiyazAhmad Ansari <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2022 07:34:28 +0530

Dear Sir
We have a vast experience in carpets/Rugs production and services. We serve
customers with the market values earned globally. For a better service, we
must have a good understanding of customer’s taste/choice, which could be
known by our successful projects, deliveries and satisfied client
feedbacks. With our expert team of designers,  weavers and management, we
are developing many beautiful products with the combination, understanding
of raw materials and updated fashion colors. We are known to deliver the
best quality products in very reasonable prices with timely production. We
welcome you with any kind of enquires. It Will be a pleasure for us to
connect with you.
Awaiting your reply
Imtiyaz Ahmad Ansari
H.R.Collection
Bhadohi-221401
U.P.India
Mobile:9044839860 /8840419488