Subject: 12/02/2022 Pay date - Important message from the HR and Payroll dept! - Reminder ! Reminder !
From: Erin Giang <[email-masked]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 14:48:05 -0800
List-Id: <all.designerliving.com>

Hi Team,

Please be reminded for the message I sent on 11/18/2022, see below.  Please
make sure your work hours, PTOs, Holiday hours and Absence get approved by
8 pm tonight.

If your time card is not managed accordingly, you won’t be paid until next
pay period.

Hi Managers,

Please be reminded to take care the manager approval for above mentioned
items no later than 8 pm tonight, you will be required to submit an
explanation in writing if your employee is not paid accordingly because of
missing time card approval from you.

Thanks and wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving !

Erin

*From:* Erin Giang [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Thursday, November 17, 2022 3:00 PM
*Subject:* 12/02/2022 Pay date - Important message from the HR and Payroll
dept!

Hi all,

The coming pay date *12/02/2022 *covers pay period from *11/13/22 to
11/26/22*

Due to the Thanksgiving holiday closure on 11/24 and 11/25, we need all
work hours and PTO hours entered and approved by 8 pm Wednesday 11/23/22.

The ADP system will be locked to process paychecks on 11/25/22 Friday
morning, all unapproved timecards or unapproved PTO hours will be deleted
and removed by the system. It is manager’s responsibility to make sure
employee’s timecards are *carefully reviewed and approved including the
holiday hours*

*Please note :*

*It is a must to enter the “earning code” to the hours you enter such as
 PTO, Absence without pay, Jury Duty, etc.

*A cert / proof of service issued by the court is required for claimed Jury
Duty hours.

*To Supervisors/Managers: Unapproved earning codes and timecard will result
to unpaid hours.

 If you have any questions, please contact us via email only at
[email-masked] or [email-masked].

Thank you,

Erin