Subject: Undeliverable: Great gifts from planet Earth #Ref 2022112200290754
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2022 15:40:18 +0000

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

[email-masked] ([email-masked])<mailto:[email-masked]>
The email address you entered couldn't be found. Please check the recipient's email address and try to resend the message. If the problem continues, please contact your email admin.

Diagnostic information for administrators:

Generating server: S80A13.phaidon.local

[email-masked]
Remote Server returned '550 5.1.10 RESOLVER.ADR.RecipientNotFound; Recipient not found by SMTP address lookup'

Original message headers:

Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2022 07:40:15 -0800
Subject: Great gifts from planet Earth   #Ref 2022112200290754
From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
 =?utf-8?B?cE1STmRlZnJWTVBFK29FRUVVckJaQUY0RUVuQTR1ZVhjMlhnWU9UK3Y1QUtM?=
 =?utf-8?B?RlpxZkluZXpqSElyQ0tSTzNndEpXZWlPUlhKdURmUGhjYi9pcG5OSzhuRGlu?=
 =?utf-8?B?YU1YZTBTM3JQWjNDVHFsTkxKTTVwNTNJdTFjNHFEeExDV1FMRCtZN1lVOGFo?=
 =?utf-8?B?ZGdIN3hDVW00L0RET3ZZajVocVlXdHFidUxYREhrYytxRFNMOEx0d1RtQ0t3?=
 =?utf-8?B?NDRoWm5aUDloK0hieUloQmRBeEtkWmlobGNuMTZ1WTBPZDZEUUVMUVFtRmhH?=
 =?utf-8?B?SGp6Q1B2amRyWkNCUTBaUlZBRWIyeXNibSt0ZnlKaHJ0UFp3TTJxOGpSZUJZ?=
 =?utf-8?B?eSt2VXNnSnFFWjBYMStyejVpQUg4c3pBQi81cGRFeFVrblUwazFOeHErQTcx?=
 =?utf-8?B?RitFVDB6WjFIeFBBdnc9PQ==?=
X-Forefront-Antispam-Report: CIP:209.85.219.42;CTRY:US;LANG:en;SCL:1;SRV:;IPV:NLI;SFV:NSPM;H:mail-qv1-f42.google.com;PTR:mail-qv1-f42.google.com;CAT:NONE;SFS:(13230022)(7916004)(451199015)(7596003)(7636003)(26005)(356005)(33716001)(86362001)(33964004)(1096003)(8676002)(5660300002)(336012)(6916009)(9686003)(66899015)(956004)(43316001)(20163001)(57052004)(18906007);DIR:INB;
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-OriginalArrivalTime: 22 Nov 2022 15:40:17.8850
 (UTC)
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-Network-Message-Id: 024d6230-a7c8-4f1f-10d4-08dacc9fdb62
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-Id: 38d1bf0f-19e0-4592-93da-c1852c013e0d
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-AuthSource: LO2GBR01FT007.eop-gbr01.prod.protection.outlook.com
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-AuthAs: Anonymous
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-FromEntityHeader: Internet
X-MS-Exchange-Transport-CrossTenantHeadersStamped: LO3P123MB2793
X-OrganizationHeadersPreserved: LO3P123MB2793.GBRP123.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM
X-CrossPremisesHeadersPromoted: S80A14.phaidon.local
X-CrossPremisesHeadersFiltered: S80A14.phaidon.local
X-OriginatorOrg: dplsite800.onmicrosoft.com

Subject: Great gifts from planet Earth #Ref 2022112200290754
From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2022 07:40:15 -0800

Thank you for your Email! One of our Customer Service representatives will respond to your inquiry within the next 24 business hours. We have assigned a reference number to your email subject, so please do not change or remove the subject of your email.

Please note that our business hours of operation are Monday Friday, 7:00am 3:30pm PST.

Sincerely,

Designer Living Customer Service