Subject: Business Development
From: Eco Source BD <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 16:39:17 +0600

Dear Sir,

Good day! Hope you and your family members are fine. We have received your
contact point through online. Allow me to give a brief about our company
and its activity.

This is Emon Hasan, Marketing Officer from “*Eco Source”*,
Bangladesh. Kindly note, “*Eco Source BD” *is the biggest and fastest eco
friendly jute diversified and handicrafts items exporter, supplier and
 manufacturer in Bangladesh.

We have lot of eco-friendly items like T-shirts, Jute diversified items,
jute rope, jute tape, burlap fabric, jute yarn, seagrass handmade basket,
jute rope basket, braided basket, kane basket, rattan basket etc.

For more information please visit our website www.ecosourcebd.com

Wish you all the best. Awaiting for your valued inquiry.

-- 

Best Regards
Emon Hasan
Marketing Officer
+88 01880 529569 (Whatsapp)
<https://ecosourcebd.com/>