Subject: 12/02/2022 Pay date - Important message from the HR and Payroll dept!
From: Erin Giang <[email-masked]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2022 14:59:44 -0800
List-Id: <all.designerliving.com>

Hi all,

The coming pay date *12/02/2022 *covers pay period from *11/13/22 to
11/26/22*

Due to the Thanksgiving holiday closure on 11/24 and 11/25, we need all
work hours and PTO hours entered and approved by 8 pm Wednesday 11/23/22.

The ADP system will be locked to process paychecks on 11/25/22 Friday
morning, all unapproved timecards or unapproved PTO hours will be deleted
and removed by the system. It is manager’s responsibility to make sure
employee’s timecards are *carefully reviewed and approved including the
holiday hours*

*Please note :*

*It is a must to enter the “earning code” to the hours you enter such as
 PTO, Absence without pay, Jury Duty, etc.

*A cert / proof of service issued by the court is required for claimed Jury
Duty hours.

*To Supervisors/Managers: Unapproved earning codes and timecard will result
to unpaid hours.

 If you have any questions, please contact us via email only at
[email-masked] or [email-masked].

Thank you,

Erin