Subject: değer Logistics Turkey - Designer Living
From: Yakup Değer <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2022 15:47:41 +0300

Dear Designer Living Foreign Trade Department 

My name is Yakup and I am writing to you from Değer Logistics, a company
based in Turkey. We are a company that provides maritime container
transportation services from Turkey to all ports of the world. Do you import
from Turkey? We are very strong in DAP shipments between Turkey and America
and we would like to present our offers to you.

In road transportation, we have full truck transportation services from
Turkey to Iraq, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan. If you
are exporting to these countries, we can help you. For detailed information
about our company, you can review the attached PDF.

We look forward to your valuable shipping requests and information.

 <http://www.degerco.com/>       

  Yakup Değer

  Business Development

  değer Logistics Services 

  T +90 324 233 3554   M +90 535 679 8805

   <http://www.degerco.com/> www.degerco.com