Subject: Gifting made easy!
From: Phaidon <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2022 13:31:04 +0000

Celebrate the season and the people you appreciate most with Phaidon books

View in your browser 
<http://links.phaidon.com/e/evib?_t=26e0515898ca4a9b94f03b1731e8db8e&_m=875bca85d3fd4c8a8f46e28660617ce5&_e=_G0xZy7mKZLzWefjYTjowEBFgqtfVokr2YPn0YVNO525USmAlmg65q3cHUTEI3qB>

 <https://www.phaidon.com/> 

 

 <https://www.phaidon.com/contact-us/>

 <https://www.phaidon.com/store/>

Buying 10 or more books this season?

 

It’s time to purchase gifts for clients, partners, employees, friends, family, 
and even yourself. Phaidon is here to help.

Shop two ways:

1. Select from one of our universally loved books below (or browse the store 
<http://www.phaidon.com> for inspiration!)

2. Ask our concierge team to recommend the perfect book

From surveys on ground-breaking artists and swoon-worthy homes to inspiring 
recipes from around the world—Phaidon’s books make the most thoughtful gifts.

 Our team is here to help you. Contact us 
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=Phaidon%20Corporate%20Gifting%20Inquiry&body=Tell%20us%20what%20book%20or%20books%20you%20are%20interested%20in,%20or%20ask%20us%20for%20some%20guidance!>
 now to learn about our tiered discounting on orders of 10 or more, and to 
place your order.

Happy gifting!

CONTACT US 
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=Phaidon%20Corporate%20Gifting%20Inquiry&body=Tell%20us%20what%20book%20or%20books%20you%20are%20interested%20in%2C%20or%20ask%20us%20for%20some%20guidance%21>

 <https://www.phaidon.com/store/art/great-women-painters-9781838663285/>
 
<https://www.phaidon.com/store/cookbooks-food-and-drink/spirited-9781838661618/>
 
<https://www.phaidon.com/store/art/ocean-exploring-the-marine-world-9781838664787/>

 
<https://www.phaidon.com/store/fashion-and-pop-culture/the-fashion-book-9781838665708/>
 
<https://www.phaidon.com/store/art/flower-exploring-the-world-in-bloom-9781838660857/>
 <https://www.phaidon.com/store/art/the-art-book-9781838661342/> 

 
<https://www.phaidon.com/store/cookbooks-food-and-drink/the-italian-bakery-9781838663148/>
 
<https://www.phaidon.com/store/home-and-garden/interiors-the-greatest-rooms-of-the-century-(black-edition)-9781838665883/>
 <https://www.phaidon.com/store/home-and-garden/the-garden-book-9781838663209/>

SHOP MORE FAVORITES <https://www.phaidon.com/store/the-phaidon-50/> 

 

If you no longer wish to receive this newsletter or may have been signed up in 
error please click onUNSUBSCRIBE 
<http://links.phaidon.com/e/encryptedUnsubscribe?_r=26e0515898ca4a9b94f03b1731e8db8e&_s=875bca85d3fd4c8a8f46e28660617ce5&_t=_G0xZy7mKZLzWefjYTjowEBFgqtfVokr2YPn0YVNO50rNGTmOxwUIQnKyrwhhQaWkX10pdkzFUqCREYT5Vf9BfWMIRquL6YeDSr0I-7a_Kak_kFx1QpxZ27WWHKIjuD2>
 to be removed. if you would like to update your email address please contact
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>.

 Phaidon Press, 2 Cooperage Yard, London, E15 2QR, United Kingdom. Registered 
in England No. 2525791