Subject: 🎈 Enjoy The Wood — 8 years! 🎈
From: MyBookMark <[email-masked]>
To: *|FNAME|* <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2022 16:46:29 +0000
List-Id: 6b6d7c5da28f78bafb975e60fmc list <6b6d7c5da28f78bafb975e60f.187463.list-id.mcsv.net>

B-Day presents are here!  

https://mybookmark-shop.com/?mc_cid=2cd697cc11&mc_eid=UNIQID

Adventure collection (https://mybookmark-shop.com/collections/adventure-collection?mc_cid=2cd697cc11&mc_eid=UNIQID) Animal collection (https://mybookmark-shop.com/collections/animal-bookmark?mc_cid=2cd697cc11&mc_eid=UNIQID) Christmas collection (https://mybookmark-shop.com/collections/christmas-collection?mc_cid=2cd697cc11&mc_eid=UNIQID) Newest Products (https://mybookmark-shop.com/collections/newest-products?mc_cid=2cd697cc11&mc_eid=UNIQID)

https://enjoythewood.com/collections/world-maps?mc_cid=2cd697cc11&mc_eid=UNIQID
https://enjoythewood.com/?mc_cid=2cd697cc11&mc_eid=UNIQID

November is always an exciting time for our company. Enjoy The Wood family, the creators of ChildUniverse is already 8 years old!

Every birthday should be celebrated with friends and loved ones :) So!

**  ENJOY   - 58% DISCOUNT
------------------------------------------------------------

** ON EVERY MAP
------------------------------------------------------------
https://enjoythewood.com/products/3d-multilayered-world-map-color-dark-walnut?mc_cid=2cd697cc11&mc_eid=UNIQID

** 3D WOODEN WORLD MAP DARK WALNUT
------------------------------------------------------------
https://enjoythewood.com/products/3d-multilayered-world-map-color-dark-walnut?mc_cid=2cd697cc11&mc_eid=UNIQID

** from $183  with free shipping
------------------------------------------------------------
https://enjoythewood.com/products/3d-multilayered-world-map-color-dark-walnut?mc_cid=2cd697cc11&mc_eid=UNIQID

https://enjoythewood.com/products/3d-multilayered-world-map-color-terra?mc_cid=2cd697cc11&mc_eid=UNIQID

** 3D WOODEN WORLD MAP TERRA
------------------------------------------------------------
https://enjoythewood.com/products/3d-multilayered-world-map-color-terra?mc_cid=2cd697cc11&mc_eid=UNIQID

** from $183  with free shipping
------------------------------------------------------------
https://enjoythewood.com/products/3d-multilayered-world-map-color-terra?mc_cid=2cd697cc11&mc_eid=UNIQID

https://enjoythewood.com/products/3d-multilayered-world-map-multicolor?mc_cid=2cd697cc11&mc_eid=UNIQID

** 3D WOODEN WORLD MAP MULTICOLOR
------------------------------------------------------------
https://enjoythewood.com/products/3d-multilayered-world-map-multicolor?mc_cid=2cd697cc11&mc_eid=UNIQID

** from $183  with promo code
------------------------------------------------------------
https://enjoythewood.com/products/3d-multilayered-world-map-multicolor?mc_cid=2cd697cc11&mc_eid=UNIQID

https://enjoythewood.com/products/3d-wooden-world-map-light?mc_cid=2cd697cc11&mc_eid=UNIQID

** 3D WOODEN WORLD MAP LIGHT
------------------------------------------------------------
https://enjoythewood.com/products/3d-wooden-world-map-light?mc_cid=2cd697cc11&mc_eid=UNIQID

** from $183  with promo code
------------------------------------------------------------
https://enjoythewood.com/products/3d-wooden-world-map-light?mc_cid=2cd697cc11&mc_eid=UNIQID

https://enjoythewood.com/products/3d-wooden-world-map-fusion?mc_cid=2cd697cc11&mc_eid=UNIQID

** 3D WOODEN WORLD MAP FUSION
------------------------------------------------------------
https://enjoythewood.com/products/3d-wooden-world-map-fusion?mc_cid=2cd697cc11&mc_eid=UNIQID

** from $183  with free shipping
------------------------------------------------------------
https://enjoythewood.com/products/3d-wooden-world-map-fusion?mc_cid=2cd697cc11&mc_eid=UNIQID

https://enjoythewood.com/products/3d-wooden-world-map-smokey?mc_cid=2cd697cc11&mc_eid=UNIQID

** 3D WOODEN WORLD MAP SMOKEY
------------------------------------------------------------
https://enjoythewood.com/products/3d-wooden-world-map-smokey?mc_cid=2cd697cc11&mc_eid=UNIQID

** from $183  with free shipping
------------------------------------------------------------
https://enjoythewood.com/products/3d-wooden-world-map-smokey?mc_cid=2cd697cc11&mc_eid=UNIQID

LOOK ALL MAPS (https://enjoythewood.com/collections/world-maps?mc_cid=2cd697cc11&mc_eid=UNIQID)

FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
https://www.facebook.com/myBOOKmark?mc_cid=2cd697cc11&mc_eid=UNIQID https://www.instagram.com/mybookmark/?mc_cid=2cd697cc11&mc_eid=UNIQID https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtY88hDcgv15VHL8YkMG_uQ?mc_cid=2cd697cc11&mc_eid=UNIQID https://www.pinterest.com/MyBookmark/?mc_cid=2cd697cc11&mc_eid=UNIQID

Thank you for subscribing to our newsletter. If you do not wish to receive messages from us, please feel free to unsubscribe (https://mybookmark-shop.us15.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=6b6d7c5da28f78bafb975e60f&id=7336c24964&e=8151e58b36&c=2cd697cc11) .